SOLD! 2012 Chevy Express 1500 AWD - 143K $32K

cbiehler

I'm selling my camper van. It's been quite the project learning how to build one out but I've outgrown the space and am looking to tackle another project. It's a 2012 Chevrolet Express AWD with 143K miles on it. It has a ton of aftermarket parts that were either installed by me or a local shop around Denver. It runs great and had ZERO mechanical issues. No leaks and doesn't burn oil. The 5.3L V8 with 4 speed transmission is a crazy solid platform from Chevy. I've virtually done everything you're supposed to do to keep this bad boy running in top shape. Honestly, since I bought it two years ago, I've run Mobile 1 synthetic and 91 octane plus I've started using BG MOA the past 20K miles. I believe it makes a difference on how it runs. There is hail damage on the hood and roof from the hail storm that hit Denver back in May. A new hood from Chevy is $350. A few other spots around the van have dents and dings but it's an adventuremobile, it's going to happen. I never said it was perfect. I'll also consider replacing the windshield but am trying to hold off until the end of ski season. It's just going to get cracked again on i70 anyway.

It has solar. Everything runs off a Goal Zero Yeti 1250 with a separate fuse block to keep everything isolated for troubleshooting. It's insulated. It has a Webasto Airtop 2000ST for heat that runs off the gas tank. Ya, you heard me. I just installed it this winter. It's amazing. It has a new stereo system for hands free calling and jamming out to T Swift. The passenger seat swivels to party with everyone in the back. I installed Ford Transit seats for passengers cause who likes adventuring alone? It has a trailer hitch with trailer brake controls. The Fantastic fan is crucial during the summer months to keep air flowing. I built window covers for privacy. It also makes a significant difference with climate control. I'm sure I'm forgetting something but I'll update as I remember.

Here are some things it has that you can't see from the pics:
- Boulder Off Road 2.5" Lift
- ProComp shocks

Other than that, it's pretty straight forward. I'm asking $32K OBO. It's much easier to discuss details over the phone so call me. I'm happy to walk through everything. Please don't waste my time with lowball offers. I don't need help selling. I have the title in hand. It's never been wrecked and I'll only take cash or a certified check that a teller hands me directly at the bank.

Here's a link to the craigslist ad here in Denver: denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/2012-chevrolet-express-1500/6489751438.html

Thanks,
Corbin

IMG_1153.jpg
IMG_1154.jpg
IMG_1158.jpg
IMG_1167.jpg
IMG_1164.jpg
IMG_1156.jpg
IMG_1123.jpg
IMG_0685.jpg
IMG_1071.jpg

Last edited: