Trailer bed slide out kitchens

Etetro

All- I have a modified M416 built into my expedition trailer with RTT etc. I am now looking to build a slide out kitchen out of the back with a cooler, sink, drawers, etc. Anybody have any details on their own buildout? Rail slide mounting is what I'm looking to do but can't find and rails that will work. Anyone have anything they can share?

shifty98

Observer
I mounted a full bed slide in my 1101 and it works nice but I'm thinking it might be too large for a M416. Most bed slides are 4' wide by either 6.5' or 8' long. Maybe someone makes one for a mid size truck. Hope that helps. I have pics of my setup in my build thread linked in my sig.

ratled

Adventurer
There is a nice set up somewhere in the Smittybilt trailer thread. It is based on the Drifta style

jscherb

Expedition Leader
This is mine. Installs in either my trailer and slides out from the front tailgate, or in my Jeep. I can install it with running water or not depending on my needs for the trip. In the trailer it's shown with the sink/running water and in the Jeep instead of the sink it's got a solid table panel.

TrailKitchen3_zpsi5ser2ji.jpg

CampSetup4_zpsa23xbz1l.jpg

There's one drawer under the main pull-out table panel, in this photo the folding side table panels are not installed.

FridgeSlideDrawerTable2_zpstnpn9kwi.jpg

Folds up not much larger than the fridge when it's stowed.

KitchenStowed2_zpsvpbuzoca.jpg

It's not as big or as elaborate as some slide-out kitchens but it's worked great for me out in the wild and the fact that it's quickly installable/removable in either the Jeep or the trailer is a big plus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles