Converting motorcycle camper trailer in expo trailer

jchill

Theres a couple motorcycle camper trailers on CL priced right anyone ever tried a expo conversion on one before both come with fold out tents king size bed and dressing room with awning dimensions on trailer are 48wide 60 long eeighs 350lbs I know the tongue and axle would need modified but for moderate off road situations I " think" it could work any thoughts?

alley oop

i got a aspen sentry i thought about mounting on my 3x5 off road trailer i'am working on, and the problem i see is supporting the other half of the bed and the floor of the dressing room. not sure of the trailer your looking at, the one i seen are all pretty much design the same the dressing room set on the ground and the bed have to adjustable legs download.jpg

rover rob

I plan on lifting this one for more off road . its already a spring over so I will prob just use blocks to gain room for new hubs,rims and tires. its a 1985 aussie cub kamparoo. the lid flips open and the roof and rack support the changing room floor. 00u0u_kVIG3lO5cTm_1200x900 (3).jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne