F550 4X4 Box truck Custom RV camper - $79876

dwh

Tail-End Charlie
Odometer 23800, but the engine has 37,000 on a complete rebuild? Methinks the odo actually says 238000.

Ad starts out, "This unique Rv was custom built as a production vehicle for expedition electric." Wait, what? It's obviously a homebuild...which I guess could be called "custom built"...but why is the word "production" even in there?

It's kinda cool, but 80 grand? And ****** with that price? "$79876" is the sort of oddball price you see in scammer ads - normal people use prices like 79995 or 80000.

gungriffin

I am surprised the seller is only pricing in the value of their time to build the RV at $50 an hour. What a deal!

Also, at least get out a swiffer to dust before taking the photos... One the components that baffles me the most is when sellers post photos of dirty vehicles for sale. How do they not realize how poorly that represents them and way they likely maintained the vehicle?

rontaki

Observer
I am surprised the seller is only pricing in the value of their time to build the RV at $50 an hour. What a deal!

Also, at least get out a swiffer to dust before taking the photos... One the components that baffles me the most is when sellers post photos of dirty vehicles for sale. How do they not realize how poorly that represents them and way they likely maintained the vehicle?

The beds are walled in by unsealed particle board. Maybe the formaldehyde and other stuff outgassing next to his head has negatively affected his brain...

The word production is used as "expedition electric" was a TV show, so that was a crew rig for production staff to sleep in. the price does seem pretty dam high though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles