Shower tent in cool/cold weather.

cr500taco

Adventurer
I am going camping next weekend on the beach. It's suppose to be low 60's for a high. I have a shower tent with a solar shower bag for showering and like taking my showers before at camp. I am wondering how to stay warm in the tent while showering in between rinsing off.

krick3tt

Adventurer
Ouch, cold showers in cold air. You are a real he-man to try.
That solar thing is a waste if the sun isn't shining (had one) and with cold air circulating around it you might just lose the warmth of the bit of sun you get. I suppose you cold fill it with water that you heat on the stove but still it is going to be difficult. Keeping warm sounds like a serious problem in 60 deg or less. If it is only for the weekend you could use baby wipes to get semi clean. They do have a bit of scent to them for an added feature.

steelhd

Observer
A Zodi propane shower inside a shower tent is fantastic in cool weather. Other than that it's baby wipes.

cr500taco

Adventurer
Ouch, cold showers in cold air. You are a real he-man to try.
That solar thing is a waste if the sun isn't shining (had one) and with cold air circulating around it you might just lose the warmth of the bit of sun you get. I suppose you cold fill it with water that you heat on the stove but still it is going to be difficult. Keeping warm sounds like a serious problem in 60 deg or less. If it is only for the weekend you could use baby wipes to get semi clean. They do have a bit of scent to them for an added feature.
Will be heating up some water on the stove to pour into the bag. Done the baby wipes, befote I got the shower tent. Might just do that,again.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles