1995 Ford Econoline E350 4x4

eporter

Adventurer
Oooh... that's a good one. 4wd MINIMOD! I dig mine, but it's just 2wd...

Minimod has a narrower box/module, and has single rear wheels.

I guess Kentucky uses less salt on their roads than Ohio or similar, so hopefully it's in pretty good shape underneath.

exp1.jpg

eporter

Adventurer
I'm thinking 10k? The SRW minimod is a bit more desirable for off roading. I'm tempted to bid on it, but maybe I should just convert the one I already have? Probably cost more $$...

Pangle

Wanderer
SSSSHHHHHHHH I have already been bidding on this one... Now if everyone would just forget you ever saw it that would be great!

Jdubucsd

Addicted to Espresso
Im guessing it will sell for close to 10k. At least from what Ive seen on other similar sales. 🤔

Retired Tanker

Explorer
Wow! 39 bids with 11 days to go? That’s a LOT of action. The last hour is going to be a frenzy! I’ll tune in just for fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jdubucsd

Addicted to Espresso
Yeap. It is. 4x4 E series with the 7.3 PSD hold their value. I have a 1995 E350. Its rock solid. And very useful.

Jdubucsd

Addicted to Espresso
Maybe it had high hours, if it does have an hour meter. Or just without the hour meter just met its lifespan. I saw a 110K mile diesel but its hour meter made it more like the high 400K miles as far as idle time goes. So who knows!? Maybe it blew a turbo? But if someone has a govdeals account they can post a public question on the auction page at the bottom.

emtmark

Austere Medical Provider
Or

Having been in ems for 17 years

Maybe the children didn’t check the freaking oil in the morning?!?

Every year we lose two to six rigs to crap like that that could have been prevented by simple preflight checks

One poor rig was on motor three with 80k on the clock

eporter

Adventurer
Woah ho! A week left and already at 10k. Ok, I estimate 15k now. The 4WD minimod is a rare bird.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles