group buy on ikamper hardside rooftop tents

Stumpalama

Observer
I was under the impression group buys were not allowed on Expedition Portal...
That's why I didn't try to put one together on here for the torrooffroad.com Skylux and Bantam tents, which are skycamp 2.0 and 2x clones that are being sold by a guy local to me in Northern Virginia, like i did on 2 other forums. I have no affiliation with him, other than having checked out the Skylux tent in person and coordinating a group buy discount of 10%-15%, depending on how many orders use the discount codes.
The Torro Off-road price includes the awning, annex, cold weather quilted insulation and two hanging shoe/gear bags, and free shipping for $3060 with the 10% discount applied.
I won't cross post links to the the other forums here, but if you are interested, send my a PM/DM and I'll provide them. The catch is thathe will be sending the order in to the manufacturer this weekend, for a mid-march deliveryso you'd need to jump pretty quick on a not so inexpensive purchase decision.

Having read this, it sounds like a sales pitch, but, I gain nothing from this, except the benefit of whatever level of discount we reach, based on the number of orders using the discount codes. Oh, and I help a local guy bring, what I think is a solid product, to compete in this market.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94