group buy on ikamper hardside rooftop tents

FatTony12

I am looking to see if anyone on here would be interested in getting one of this tents. I am going to be emailing the sellers to see what kind of deal we can get. Just thought it wont hurt to get this going at the same time. The starting price on the tent is 3588. Here is the info on the tent.
ikamper.com
My main website that I have the most info on is on the tacomaworld web page.
tacomaworld.com/threads/ikamper-rooftop-tent-group-buy.534751/
I will keep this up to date but I cant seem to post web pages on here so sorry for not much info its all the the tacomaworld page.

Last edited: 11 minutes ago

gungriffin

I would be interested, but not for the numbers that are posted in the Tacoma world link. If you are able to get a better price, I would very likely be in.

FatTony12

Pm for you would like to buy get one of this tents and i will give you more info on the price and how to get one. I cant list how much they are because ikamper has a set price on how much the can sell them for. As of right now I think we have 4 people which would work but more the merrier.

OCD Overland

Explorer
I haven't seen much in the way of reviews for the iKamper, other than the initial gee-whiz press reviews. They don't get a ton of activity on their forum, and we don't see much mention of them here either, so I wonder exactly how many there are out there. One thing that turned me off about them is that they have a gap in the canvas each side of the hinge that you have to flash and then I guess stuff something around on the inside to keep bugs out. For the price, that was a pretty glaring oversight to me and made me wonder what else wasn't thought through.

But hey, their videos are hipster gold, so maybe in Portland there's one in every driveway.

I haven't seen much in the way of reviews for the iKamper, other than the initial gee-whiz press reviews. They don't get a ton of activity on their forum, and we don't see much mention of them here either, so I wonder exactly how many there are out there. One thing that turned me off about them is that they have a gap in the canvas each side of the hinge that you have to flash and then I guess stuff something around on the inside to keep bugs out. For the price, that was a pretty glaring oversight to me and made me wonder what else wasn't thought through.

But hey, their videos are hipster gold, so maybe in Portland there's one in every driveway.

I live in PDX and I tale offense to this statement ..... lol
Maybe westside though :)

FatTony12

I posted 4 or 5 reviews on the tacomaworld web site, or just google ikamper and a lot of company's have reviews on it. I am getting a head count right now to figure out the cost and all the fine details.

HAULNOATES

They are offering free shippin and install. They have few install centers across the U.S. I would be interested to see what price they offer. I recently found out they don't offer matte black anymore......��

harbinger808

Adventurer
If they can finally make one that opens the other way (US driver side) I would be interested. I was one of the first to back them on KS after they told me 4x that they could build it that way. 3 days before KS campaign ended I checked again to make sure they can build it and they said no. I pulled out then. Their answer was to mount it backwards so I can open it on the drivers side!

FatTony12

If you really would like to get one at this time just pm me and i will give you more info on cost and where to purchase them. I am not sure if the offer matte black any more but I did ask for you.

FatTony12

It looks like we can get 150 to 200 off with free shipping to you. pm me if you want one so we can get them ordered and get them shipped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles