2013 Tacoma Flatbed & 2017 Four Wheel Camper Swift

FMF

Adventurer
With the new addition to our family we have decided it's time to sell our truck and camper. We purchased the camper in May 2017 and it is in like new shape. The Tacoma has lots of modifications to make it a go any place reliable rig. It has 68k miles, all records dealer maintained and it is still under warranty. We are the original owners of the truck and camper.

50k for the complete package or $24 For the camper.

2013 Toyota Tacoma 68,000 miles dealer maintained all records avalible and clean title in hand.

SUSPENSION
ARB Old Man Emu BP-51 OME Internal Bypass Suspension
ARB Dakar Rear Hi-Lux Leafs* EL091
U Bolt Flip Kit
Wheelers Front Superbump Bump Stops
Firestone Ride-Rite Air Helper Spring
Daystar Universal Air Bag Cradle
SPC Performance Adjustable Front Upper Control Arms
All-Pro 4" Steel Braided Brake Lines
EBC Green Stuff Brake Pads

WHEELS TIRES
TRD 16-in Off-Road Beadlock-Style Alloy Wheels Bronze
BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain KM2 255/85R16 with matching* full size spare.

​ARMOR
ARB Deluxe Bull Bar with Quadratec Q9500is Winch with Dyneema Synthetic Rope
B.A.M.F Kick Out Rock Sliders

PERFORMANCE
ARB Safari Snorkel
TRD Performance Exhaust System

INTERIOR
Clazzio Leather Seat Covers
LIGHTING
ARB IPF 900XS Extreme Driving Lights
Rigid Industries Dually Flood Lights
LED's in the map and dome lights
Front Doors:
Rokford Fosgate p1694 6x9
Rokford Fosgate Tweeter P1T-s
Back Doors:
Rokford Fosgate P16 6 ½

OTHER
Custom Martin Truck Bodies Aluminum Flatbed
Weather Tech Window Rain Deflectors
Bird Dawg Tech Extreme Deck Gadget Mount
PrinSu Design Aluminum Roof Rack
T6 Aluminum Devil Horn Toyota Emblem
Ceramic Window Tint
*bushwacker fender flares

2017 Four Wheel Camper Swift like new condition.

Dry Weight: 1240 lbs. Height Down (including vent): 54″ (most trucks)Roof Length: 111″Floor, Length: 70″Body, Width: 75″Adult Sleeping: 2 – 3, Extended Interior Height: 6′ 4″, Roof/Wall Framing: Aluminum, Exterior Material: Aluminum, Fresh Water Capacity: 26 Gallons​

Aluminum Jack Brackets
Zamp Solar 160w Solar
Isotherm Cruise 65 Elegance 2-way Fridge/Freezer
Forced Air Furnace with Digital Thermostat
DSI 6 Gallon Water Heater with Outside Shower
Fantastic Fan Powered Roof Vent
Right SideARB 2500 Awning Left Side & Touring Awning Room With Floor
Yakima Roof Tracks
Thermal Pack
Two Deep Cycle Batteries
Dometic Flush Mount Glass Top Stove
Dometic Flush Mount Glass Top Sink
AT Overland Equipment Water/Fuel Can Corner Bracket & Holder
Left Side ARB 2500 awning & Touring Room With Floor
Yakima Roof Tracks
Thermal Pack
Two Deep Cycle Batteries
Silver Spur Exterior

*https://overlandgearexchange.com/bu...yota-tacoma-with-2017-four-wheel-camper-swift

*https://www.lonestaradventurer.com/tacoma

View attachment 435978
View attachment 435975
View attachment 435976
View attachment 435977
View attachment 435979
View attachment 435980
FB_IMG_1519014935626.jpg

Last edited:

MotoMind

I like your attention to detail and the awning obsession as documented on your blog. This rig looks like almost exactly what I would build as a compact, Toyota based platform.

We ended up going with a Grandby and an older F350 and I keep wondering if I made the right choice.

Have you weighed the truck fully loaded? Being over the GVWR was what pushed us to the older 1 ton platform, despite a newer 1/2 ton driving better and arguably being safer.

FMF

Adventurer
I like your attention to detail and the awning obsession as documented on your blog. This rig looks like almost exactly what I would build as a compact, Toyota based platform.

We ended up going with a Grandby and an older F350 and I keep wondering if I made the right choice.

Have you weighed the truck fully loaded? Being over the GVWR was what pushed us to the older 1 ton platform, despite a newer 1/2 ton driving better and arguably being safer.

Thanks, we are looking at adventure camper tiger and a one ton with bigger camper. We have not put it on a scale, but the truck does handle the extra pounds very well with all of the mods.

MotoMind

Thanks, we are looking at adventure camper tiger and a one ton with bigger camper. We have not put it on a scale, but the truck does handle the extra pounds very well with all of the mods.

That was my experience as well test driving a very similar rig. Stopped, turned and accelerated with confidence.

GLWS, glad to hear you are looking bigger as well. :)

FMF

Adventurer
The truck still has 2.5 years and 32k miles left of warranty that is transferable. That's almost the same as a new truck! Expires November 2020 or 100k miles.

20180306_162800.jpg

FMF

Adventurer
2017 Four Wheel Camper Swift like new condition. We purchased it less than a year ago for over $27,000. The Swift is extremely hard to find used for sale. Asking $24,500 for the camper.

Dry Weight: 1240 lbs.
Height Down: 54″
Roof Length: 111″
Floor, Length: 70″Body
Width: 75″
Adult Sleeping: 2–3
Extended Interior Height: 6′ 4″, Roof/Wall Framing: Aluminum
Exterior Material: Aluminum
Fresh Water Capacity: 26 Gallons​

Silver Spur Exterior
Aluminum Jack Brackets
Zamp Solar 160w Solar
Isotherm Cruise 65 Elegance 2-way Fridge/Freezer
Forced Air Furnace with Digital Thermostat
DSI 6 Gallon Water Heater with Outside Shower
Fantastic Fan Powered Roof Vent
ARB 2500 Awning Left Side & Touring Awning Room With Floor
Yakima Roof Tracks
Thermal Pack
Two Deep Cycle Batteries
Dometic Flush Mount Glass Top Stove
Dometic Flush Mount Glass Top Sink
AT Overland Equipment Water/Fuel Can Corner Bracket & Holder

MotoMind

I agree. Do you have it posted on wanderthewest? The tacoma + FWC setup is pretty popular. Only thing I can think of is that most people don't have 50K sitting around, and those who do might tend to go for more upscale camper offerings. More budget constrained folks with less ambition would probably go for an older, less outfitted tacoma with an older camper further down the depreciation curve. Lots of those out here in california/bay area. What you have is a very nicely put together, somewhat specialized turnkey overlanding package that would save someone a lot of time and money. If it doesn't sell on the forum, bring it to overland expo in may and I'm sure someone will take it off your hands.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles