For Sale: 2006 Dodge Sprinter camper T1N

king_1223

2006 Dodge sprinter.

We bought this dodge sprinter 2 year ago from a dealer in Chicago. The Van originally came from Texas and has zero underbody rust. In its previous life it was used as a hydraulic repair van. The inside was covered in hydraulic oil. After a few steam cleanings Spray foamed and built a true 4 season camper. After that my fiancé and I travelled 2 years filming professional skiing and putting About 40,000 miles on the van. I meticulously cared for the van as it was our home. This camper is a truly awesome rig and is leaps and bounds beyond a typical factory made camper.

We are selling the van because I have taken a job here in Marquette, MI and I cannot afford to keep this gem.
About the Van.

The Van is a 2006 T1n Dodge sprinter. This is the very best year of sprinters unless you are going to buy a brand new one with warrenty.
160,xxx miles
Desiel Inline 5
Not a single leaky injector. They are perfect.
22 mpg.
158 wheel base
Fresh Oil change at 158,000
New shocks
Goodyear Wrangler Kevlar Tires
Trailer hitch
Forward and reverse light bars

About the Camper

Inside the camper we have many amenities and the camper is very easy to care for.
We lofted the bed for bike storage underneath and have a bed that is 50 inches wide by 80 inches long with a 6 inch memory foam mattress. Swivel passenger seat for more room, Espar Diesel heater that uses a max of 1.25 gallon of diesel in 24 hours. This heater feeds straight from the Vans fuel take so if you have enough fuel to drive you have enough fuel to heat your van! We have been in temps as cold at -20f and have been comfortable inside. Water is kept under the sink in 6 gallon tanks (we had multiple to switch out) and has a hand pump faucet. We have a Victron 2000 watt pure sine inverter/charger with 220 amp hours in two Full River 6 volt batteries. There 320 watts of solar on the roof with a Victron 3o amp solar charger. Nova Kool 3.8 cubic foot refrigerator that will run solely on the battery power. A simple Coleman camp stove provide the cooking surface. This is great as you can cook inside our outside when camping somewhere that you want to cook outside. Pull out table make for a great place to eat and provides extra counter space when needed. Everything in this van is optimized to be camping with out hookups (there is an electricity hook up).

This van is everything I dreamed it would be.

Spray foam insulated
Cedar walls (the entire length of the van if you every wanted to remodel)
Vinyl plank flooring
Maple butcher block counter and pull out table
Swivel passenger seat
Espar D2- Diesel heater
Victron multiplus 2000 watt inverter/charger
Nova Kool 3.8 cuft electric compressor fridge.
Coleman 2 burner stove
Lofted bed with 6 inch memory foam

I have a ton more photos to get up but the internet is slow today so I will try to get them up at another time. Text me if you want something specific and I will happily do so.

Asking $29,000 OBO

Capture1.jpgCapture1.jpgCapture2.jpgCapture-3.jpgCapture4.jpgCapture5.jpgCapture6.jpgCapture-7.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles