Grand Canyon and Moab Family Adventure Video Series

wlfmachine

Hey guys, I have finally finished putting together a series of videos for our trip out west this past September. I did the round trip from NC out to Texas, to Arizona and Utah, and then back home, in three weeks.

You guys gave me a bunch of advice on where to stop to eat in Flagstaff, how hard the trail is out to Point Sublime, and which offroad routes to try out in Moab, and for that I am eternally grateful! I could not have felt more prepared for this trip, and every adventure along the way was a fun time for the family and a great experience.

Thank you guys! This community is by the far the most adventurous, knowledgeable, and gracious of any out there.

Here is the preview video and I'll post the other videos as a reply:

I am no pro at making these videos... it was a learning process putting these together. So any feedback on how future installments can be better would be great. One step I have taken since this trip is to get a 3-axis gimbal and I am in the market for a DJI. Subscribe for more stuff like this coming up! And a comment or thumbs up on YouTube tells google that this content is worth suggesting to others.

I hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles