Info about Cutaway Box Truck makers?

formgiver

Curious if anyone has info regarding manufacturers who make something similar to the Wing Box for medium and light duty vehicles or the Balance Body box by Medai. These are easy to find in Asia but not even remotely available in North America.

Been looking into importing one to create a custom rig. Anyone know of another manufacturer in North America or something similar?

BALANCE BODY by MEIDAI
balanceb_img02.jpg
balanceb_img01.jpg

WING BOX (many different manufacturers available, TREX and MEIDAI are notable)
image4.jpg

Thanks in advance!

formgiver

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to pop back in and update this thread. Been on the Ram Promaster forums and got a good amount of feedback and interest on this subject. No one replied here but quite a few views.
So just in case this is of interest to anyone:

There is a custom RV box manufacturer for just the shells! This may have been covered elsewhere but I had not found it through my searches.
The company is called Total Composites.

View attachment 436592

We are still in discussion over there on the Promaster Forum. I am still hoping to find out more about this subject so please chime in if you've got any thoughts!

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
We make these for the asian market.... But not sure if we can ship flat packed as the assembly is not as straight forward as a regular box body.

formgiver

We make these for the asian market.... But not sure if we can ship flat packed as the assembly is not as straight forward as a regular box body.

Great to hear Victor! Are you talking about the swing open/dropside type or the wing body? Would love to learn more about your options and pricing. Will PM you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles