2017 tesla model x 3rd row seats

Af12

tesla 3rd row seats
price $1000

took my 3rd row seats out of my car was going to use them for a camper build but haven't had time to do it yet they are complete with the entire frame assembly, headrests ,seatbelts and everything is self contained. I figured out how to hook up direct power to them to fold and when they are in the folded position they form approximatly a 39 1/2 inches wide flat level surface that makes a perfect bed similar to a vw vanagon westfalia or sportsmobile style bedroll try and get pictures later but if you want to see what it looks like sooner and in better detail than I can provide just look up the 2017 Tesla model X 3rd row seats youtube has some good videos on them also. asking $1,000 complete with everything and hardly any milage or wear as they were removed not long after I took delivery also open to trades for aluminess bumpers for e series vans,reunel bumpers for older gmt400 pickups, roof racks, or anything interesting I might be able to use or like.

Af12

Tried to upload pictures but can't figure out how to do it using my phone but can text pics to anyone who needs them etc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles