Compatibility issue with Mitsu ASA Parts program with Windows 10 help please?

rajin cajun

Adventurer
Hello,

I went http://mitsubishilinks.com/ and downloaded the ASA mmc-asa_usa.exe program. I followed the installation carefully. It took about 15 minutes to install. Unfortunately I received an error concerning compatibility with windows 10. I let the software install on it's own. I have the 64 bit version of windows and all updates complete. There was no fix, per Microsoft.

I only have my ASUS laptop. Any ideas? In the process of ordering new OEM parts for the front end. Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

RC

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
Hello,

I went http://mitsubishilinks.com/ and downloaded the ASA mmc-asa_usa.exe program. I followed the installation carefully. It took about 15 minutes to install. Unfortunately I received an error concerning compatibility with windows 10. I let the software install on it's own. I have the 64 bit version of windows and all updates complete. There was no fix, per Microsoft.

I only have my ASUS laptop. Any ideas? In the process of ordering new OEM parts for the front end. Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

RC

I've found that most of those applications run a lot happier on their own in a virtual machine running whatever OS they were originally developed for.

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
X2, Windows 10 kind of sucks. I just got a Win10 laptop as well, already i need to fix it with a Linux install. Then i can just run ASA in a dedicated virtual Windows and everything else Linux.

Alternatively you can just use the online version of AS A, it's not as good but will easily get what you need. Or call the dealer with your VIN and let them handle it.

plh

Explorer
X2, Windows 10 kind of sucks. I just got a Win10 laptop as well, already i need to fix it with a Linux install. Then i can just run ASA in a dedicated virtual Windows and everything else Linux.

Alternatively you can just use the online version of AS A, it's not as good but will easily get what you need. Or call the dealer with your VIN and let them handle it.

Yep, Virtual Box

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles