M101 CDN2 Overland Trailer For Sale NJ

PPansini10

Up for sale is my M101 CDN Overland trailer. Pretty hard to find these in the US, and this one is ready to tow out as it sits. The trailer was bought from an Expedition Portal member and completely torn down and built back up by myself. I have taken this out on a few trips and it worked great, but due to my job, I do not have enough time to use it as it should be. Everything you see, EXCEPT for the RTT, Awning, and max coupler is included and I will throw in a good amount of other accessories I have (original cover, cargo netting, etc..). My full build page can be viewed here: https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/ppansini10s-m101-cdn2-overland-trailer-build.437106/

DSC_7401.jpgDSC_7400.jpg

Main features include:
Custom Tailgate
Extended Tongue
Mounted Toolbox
Telescopic Rack with gas struts for easy deployment, travel, and storage
Brand new 3500 axle w/ Toyota hubs
FJ Steelies mounted on 285/16/70 Nitto Terra tires
Willy's jeep leave pack, and new shocks
ALL NEW hardware
AND MORE!!!

ASKING PRICE: $4000... Shoot me some offers. I'd like to get it to a new owner ASAP.

Attachments

• DSC_7405.jpg
    DSC_7405.jpg
    640.8 KB · Views: 1,442
Last edited:

nastav

Adventurer
Nice trailer! Good luck with sale.
I have a M101cdn and am about to extend the tongue.
I read your build thread.
How improved is backing up with the longer tongue and max coupler?
Do you feel that your tongue is still longer than you'd like?
Towing? Weight distribution , etc?

There is a Facebook group that people post for sale in, lots of activity so maybe worth posting yours there too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/M426.Trailer/

PPansini10

Nice trailer! Good luck with sale.
I have a M101cdn and am about to extend the tongue.
I read your build thread.
How improved is backing up with the longer tongue and max coupler?
Do you feel that your tongue is still longer than you'd like?
Towing? Weight distribution , etc?

There is a Facebook group that people post for sale in, lots of activity so maybe worth posting yours there too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/M426.Trailer/

Thanks! Just updated the pics on this thread, but yeah all of the pics and build is on that build page. I really like the length of the tongue, especially after adding the toolbox. It stills leaves some room in case someone wanted to mount a firewood rack or something in front of it. Backing up is great too, because you can jack knife the trailer over 90 degrees without coming into contact with your vehicle. The max coupler is amazing, I'd honestly use it on everything I tow if I could. Overall, towing is a dream, you can barely feel it behind the truck. Thanks for that link too, I'll be sure to throw it up on there as well.

PPansini10

Got a picture of the trailer behind the truck attached to my original post.. More pics can be viewed in the build thread

PPansini10

Did you sandblast all the parts prior to painting?
I haven't painted anything other then the raw steel from the tongue and rack, which I primed and painted. Other then some small touch up spots around the trailer the OD green hasn't been changed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles