FS RTT CVT Mt. Thielsen $1,000

CVT no longer carries this tent, sold for $1,895 new, same design is still available through Freespirit as the The Adventure Series Automatic Soft Top 55” for $2,095.

- Large sleeping platform, is 55”x90”

- By soft top tent standards this bag is much easier to get on and off.

- Hand crank deploys tent quickly and with minimal effort while standing on the ground, no need to climb all over your truck to set this up

- Hanging bags outside the tent to store shoes which are a really nice feature I’ve not had on any tent before and am going to miss on the Maggiolina.

- Tent has an electric motor (which I never got to work, working with CVT to hopefully get a replacement).

- Tent is in good shape comes with an additional 2” memory foam mattress.

- Tent looks new, cover looks used but is in good shape overall, keeps everything underneath dry, also trying to get a new one from CVT.

It’s been a good tent, selling because I picked up a small hard shell Maggiolina.

Tent is located in Portland Oregon.

e0de01b599586e1c9c57ed8687df7d07.jpg

c2aa4d914d38e9890086df862a73dfa5.jpg

006c8f5609a11f62121c6f7cf7ab2dba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kxp

Wanna trade for a fridge I believe it's a 86 quart thanks Ken by the way it's brand new bought two years ago used for a week to chill some beer in the garage but it's brand new perfect shape no scratches.

I am interested if you are able to resolve the motor issue

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Still trying to get one from CVT. Also realizing I should double check the motor, I only tried it once and it may actually have been my cigarette lighter that was the problem....

Wanna trade for a fridge I believe it's a 86 quart thanks Ken by the way it's brand new bought two years ago used for a week to chill some beer in the garage but it's brand new perfect shape no scratches.

86 is too big for my truck. I’d be extremely interested in a 50L National Luna Weekender.

Trying to think if there’s anything else I need on trade. WARN XD 9000 or similar Superwinch, brand new BFG Mud Terrains 255 85 16, under dash AC for LHD Defender, Maxtraxx.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles