Fridge
tv
A/C (new shroud)
Solar power (2 X 80 watt)
digital thermostat
most light upgraded to led
new halway carpet
Upgrade vent fan to a fantastic with water shroud

Camper needs a truck with an 8 foot bed.

More interior photos to follow.
IMG_0046.jpg
IMG_0042.jpg
IMG_0043.jpg

Last edited:

adam88

Explorer
Great price. Would snap this up in a heartbeat if it wasn't in GA. New ones go for $40,000+ and these old ones are just as good.

dags

Adventurer
Thanks, as far as I can tell it's the only used Northern Lite under $20K for sale in North America at the moment.

Jonnyo

Observer
Thanks, as far as I can tell it's the only used Northern Lite under $20K for sale in North America at the moment.

if you consider canada as part of north america ;) there are 100s of northern lite camper for sale for less than 20k! Here in bc....everyone own a northern lite or a bigfoot. we see them for sale daily everywhere! They are amazing camper and yours is definitly at a good price this far from the factory! i m sure there isnt many in GA!

dags

Adventurer
if you consider canada as part of north america ;) there are 100s of northern lite camper for sale for less than 20k! Here in bc....everyone own a northern lite or a bigfoot. we see them for sale daily everywhere! They are amazing camper and yours is definitly at a good price this far from the factory! i m sure there isnt many in GA!

Sorry about the North America comment :giggle:

dags

Adventurer
It's because you're from Australia, mate.

Sad to see the land-yacht go.
We'll be camping on Allatoona this weekend if you want to take it out one more time. McKaskey Creek.

Hey Bill, would come by but we are up in Asheville this weekend

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles