FT: 1995 Range Rover Classic LWB - BUILT 300tdi and Ashcroft R380

tmodler

Interested in trading my RRC for something different.

1995 LWB softdash with a turner engineering flowed head, and all rotating bits balanced, on a 300tdi with brand new D130 clutch (with vnt big IC and all the goodies). Also has a Ashcroft built (i puirchased new) K series R380 with their HD bearing upgrade. Has new glowplugs and new injectors. Pump tests out fine. All new bearings and wear parts in the 300TDI when rebuilt about 30K miles ago. No issues and runs like a top. Has a block heater installed.

10” sub where the stock sub was, alpine and MTX amps.

Truck is in decent shape, minor dings but not beat up and not rusted out. New filled and slotted brakes all around, new copper nickel brake likes thought. No abs, disco cast big bore cylinder. Has a defender master and slave chalk, both new.

Everything works that I can think of (ac, windows, sunroof, seats), I have not really done anything with it in about 2 years, hence the desire to trade to something else.

Galvanized Defender Shock Towers in the front and KONI shocks all around. Has a 1993 rear DS conversion (so it is a joint not a flex shaft) and also a double car done TW shaft, redone about 45 miles ago. Has a Roverparts front diff and diff guard.

Sitting on 50% Grabber AT2s. 265/70R16 on 1998 Disco wheels.

Located near Louisville KY

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles