2007 Chevrolet 3500 Tiger CX 4x4 6.0 Vortec, California, $72,000

Mania Toad

Adventurer
00G0G_bHDaGcUFxEI_1200x900.jpg
https://reno.craigslist.org/rvs/d/2007-tiger-4x4-chevy-extended/6524307677.html

sourdough

Adventurer
low mileage Tiger

Very Interesting deal.....price doesn’t seem too high either.

These are really fantastic campers. I have a 2011 Tiger CX and absolutely love driving it and camping in it!

One weird (or just sad) thing with this one though....”only 9k original miles” in 11 years?

How does that happen?

These are great rigs. My 2013 had less than 500 miles when I bought it in Oct., 2016. I'm going to watch this auction. BTW mine now has 30,000 miles.

adam88

Explorer
Will probably sell for more than 72k on ebay. Ha. Ebay is a joke. There's 4x4 sprinters on there going for more than MSRP.

adam88

Explorer
$54k....what a deal

I watched the auction tick down. I did expect it to go for a lot more, but not because it is worth it... only because people are crazy.

The reality is, $54,000 is probably about right for this. I think the extended cab probably turned a lot of people off. Crew Cab or regular cab would have probably fetched more, just my two cents.

adam88

Explorer
Seller bailed on the auction according to the winning bidder over at the Tiger Owner's Forum: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/tig...xt-cab-for-sale-on-ebay-now-t2743.html#p11929 They said seller wouldn't take less than $68k. Rig is back up on CL for $72: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/rvs/d/2007-tiger-4x4-chevy-extended/6531693153.html Let the value debate continue...

If the buyer wants the vehicle he can sue him. Ebay is a valid contract and it would be upheld in court. This is especially true if the buyer has e-mails from the seller saying he refuses to sell it to him, or trying to extort more money from him. Sounds like a really dumb seller.

msumms

If the buyer wants the vehicle he can sue him. Ebay is a valid contract and it would be upheld in court. This is especially true if the buyer has e-mails from the seller saying he refuses to sell it to him, or trying to extort more money from him. Sounds like a really dumb seller.

nope ebay autos is nonbinding. it's a separate set of terms and conditions. ask me how i know

adventuregirl13

My husband and I went to see this Tiger as we only live 45 mins away. I have been fascinated with them since I saw one 4 years ago. We passed on it. There was a distinct smell of mildew in the camper though I could not find evidence of water damage. My husband looked on the roof and saw some poorly applied caulking around the vents. I don't think the cabover bed will work for us as it is claustrophobic and we would not be able to sit up in that area like we were able to in our FWC. The search continues for our next adventure vehicle...

adam88

Explorer
My husband and I went to see this Tiger as we only live 45 mins away. I have been fascinated with them since I saw one 4 years ago. We passed on it. There was a distinct smell of mildew in the camper though I could not find evidence of water damage. My husband looked on the roof and saw some poorly applied caulking around the vents. I don't think the cabover bed will work for us as it is claustrophobic and we would not be able to sit up in that area like we were able to in our FWC. The search continues for our next adventure vehicle...

Not really surprising to find mildew and poorly caulked roof vents, because this thing only has 9000 miles on it. It has probably sat (outside) for the last 10 years and been rarely driven or aired out properly. My guess is it was probably owned by an older person and he passed away and it just sat until someone, probably his child, tried to sell it. They clearly want top dollar for it even though it's not in top dollar shape. Either way doesn't sound like a very honest person. I wonder how he would have liked it if someone had bid $80,000 on the ebay auction and then backed out of it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne