Enjoy 25% Off All Midland Radio Products

MidlandUSA

Supporting Sponsor
Spring into Savings and Enjoy 25% off all products on MidlandUSA.com for Expedition Portal Members!
MidlandUSA.com offers free shipping on all orders over $99. Enter coupon code:portal25 at checkout to redeem the coupon. Thanks for supporting Midland Radio and Expedition Portal!

Exp-Portal-25OFF.jpg

**This coupon expiration has been extended at midnight on Sunday, March 26 and is only redeemable on MidlandUSA.com. Not to be combined with other offers.

Last edited:

Ray_G

Explorer
Bummer that the MXT275 isn't available yet with this discount. May pick one of those up for trail comm along with my HAM

Exactly.

If you guys (Midland) could do a launch deal on the MXT275 I know some folks that would def be in. I mean, we'll be in anyway, but since you guys are doing this kind of stuff!
BTW, appreciate the customer service-I had a random question that your team there went from customer service to the tech side and back within an hour. Nice to talk to real people who follow through, all the more reason why these MXT's are rapidly becoming a favorite.
r-
Ray

MidlandUSA

Supporting Sponsor
Hey Ray,

Thanks for reaching out and the kind words regarding our customer service. We take pride in providing our customers the type of service they deserve. We are still waiting for the MXT275 to be delivered. We are hoping for an April release!

Andrew K.
Midland Radio Corporation

Ray_G

Explorer
Hey Ray,

Thanks for reaching out and the kind words regarding our customer service. We take pride in providing our customers the type of service they deserve. We are still waiting for the MXT275 to be delivered. We are hoping for an April release!

Andrew K.
Midland Radio Corporation

Andrew-
Good stuff on the (hopeful) release date.
As far as taking pride, you should indeed. As I'm sure ya'll are seeing-the MXT's are filling a nice niche in the market that nobody else is-it's really great when it is coupled with a good US based company with genuine customer service focus.
r-
Ray

Zeep

Adventurer
I have aMXT115 coming for myself and a friend. Just need to figure out what to do with the antenna. (Fiberglass roof)

Ray_G

Explorer
Went to order two antennas for my MXT's as of 16:48 EST on 18 Mar and the coupon was expired...forlorn.
r-
Ray

drrobinson

Exactly.

If you guys (Midland) could do a launch deal on the MXT275 I know some folks that would def be in. I mean, we'll be in anyway, but since you guys are doing this kind of stuff!
BTW, appreciate the customer service-I had a random question that your team there went from customer service to the tech side and back within an hour. Nice to talk to real people who follow through, all the more reason why these MXT's are rapidly becoming a favorite.
r-
Ray

+1 on the MXT275. I’m waiting for that one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

smlobx

Wanderer
Darn! Just saw this offer...oh well.
For those guys interested in the mxt275 why don't you go for the mxt400?
Is just that all the controls are in the mike and you can remote mount the rest?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles