Expo Camping Trailer- Nashville, TN

Climber1

SOLD

I purchased this trailer from a member back in early December and have spent most of the winter getting it in shape. It is a home built unit that is very heavy duty. Our plans were to put a RTT on it and use it this summer going out west but my wife wants something that our boys can sleep inside with us so we are moving up to a pop-up camper.
I have spent a ton of time and a good bit of money getting this ready and wish I could keep it but I need to sell to fund the new rig. Here are the specs:

4 x 7 steel trailer with 3500lb axle with Folding Tailgate
- Entire rig was stripped and sanded. A few of the rough places were cut out and fixed. Entire bottom/undercarriage and all rust was treated with POR metal prep and then POR-15
- Then self-etching primer and 2-3 coats of Bed Liner was applied to everything except the undercarriage

- Roof rack (4'x6') welded using 1.25" square tubing by professional welder
- Thule Ascent cargo rack (Volvo branded)
- New trailer wiring and new LED lights
- Tires are in good shape and are 16" toyota /nissan rims (6 x 5.5 hub)
- Two Spare 17” Toyota tires (6 x 5.5 hubs)
- Welded on front bike rack
- 3500lb new leaf springs and mounting brackets
- Welded on new 2” ball coupler Bulldog (heavy duty ball coupler) and welded in an extended heavy duty tongue
- Curt trailer jack
- Back jack stand brackets for adding another trailer jack and leveling
- Newly packed Timken bearings and races (also including two new unused bearing kits)

I recently took this trailer on a 1000 mile roundtrip to Louisiana and it pulls perfectly. It is not a beauty queen but the trailer is rock solid and will give you many years of service. I had originally planned on covering the top and putt in some slide out drawers in it but never got that far in the build.

$1500 and my take a partial trade on a kayak. I'm willing to drive and meet someone within a reasonable distance on Nashville.

View attachment 438369

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier