FS: FLIPPAC SF Bay Area for mini truck/Tacoma/Ranger/Frontier 6' bed

joeychen

SOLD SOLD SOLD
(gah, can't edit thread title)

Hi all, selling my Flippac. I've had it for about ten years, I'm the second owner, I think it's late 90's?
I first had it on my '96 Mazda B3000, it fit great on that. Now have it on '11 Frontier. Fit not as great, it has a few inches gap between tailgate and window, and we had to raise it up on the bed rails on some wood strips. I believe they fit well on Tacomas.
I need something more secure and weather tight, so going back to a regular camper shell.

As you can see from the pic, my truck and the Flippac are customised :)
The Flippac is painted with black rustoleum gloss, then a coat of glitter - which is silver glitter mixed with clear 1-shot enamel and brushed on. The tent is spray painted purple with a fabric paint.
It has flip up side windows. I have the keys for all the windows. I have the Royal blue tent fly as well.
Condition is ok. I have sheared off one of the support legs from the roof (low parking garage issue) I still have it.
We don't open and close it much ( couple of times a year?) as far as I can tell the torsion bar is fine.

$500 obo
We live in San Leandro, can probably get it to you in the Bay Area.
Please let me know if you have any questions about it!
Thanks,
Joanne

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    275.2 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:

joeychen

update - Sold!! Cattywampus came up from socal on Sunday, and we concluded a successful camper shell transfer!

Thank you so much Joanne. It was great meeting you and your hubby. Z and I made it home with no issue almost 85mph the whole way!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94