Pelfreybilt Off-Road ::: Product Info, Sales, Support, Etc.

downhill

Adventurer
Thank You!

You bring up something great that we actually started to implement in our Toyota Tundra Front Bumper:
http://www.pelfreybilt.com/product/tundra-front-bumper/

- Steel/Aluminum Hybrid weighing in at 100lbs
- Aluminum Outer Shell
- Steel Winch Mount & Frame Supports
- Works with OEM parking sonar
- Optional 30” LED Light Bar cutout

-Pelfreybilt
www.pelfreybilt.com

1.jpg

Interesting! Will you be at Overland Expo West? Any chance you would have a Gen 2 Tacoma hybrid there that I can look at?? I'm really glad to hear you are moving this direction!

pelfreybilt

Interesting! Will you be at Overland Expo West? Any chance you would have a Gen 2 Tacoma hybrid there that I can look at?? I'm really glad to hear you are moving this direction!

We certainly will be there :sombrero:

Right now the Tundra front bumper is the only bumper with Aluminum & Steel construction in one. Since the Tacoma bumper is already available in Steel OR Aluminum we most likely won't come out with an Aluminum & Steel Version (all-in-one). We are open to talking more about this and you are more than welcome to come by the booth at Expo. We'll be off the Main strip in Spot A1 near the War History Museum.

-Pelfreybilt
www.pelfreybilt.com

downhill

Adventurer
We certainly will be there :sombrero:

Right now the Tundra front bumper is the only bumper with Aluminum & Steel construction in one. Since the Tacoma bumper is already available in Steel OR Aluminum we most likely won't come out with an Aluminum & Steel Version (all-in-one). We are open to talking more about this and you are more than welcome to come by the booth at Expo. We'll be off the Main strip in Spot A1 near the War History Museum.

-Pelfreybilt
www.pelfreybilt.com

I'll see you there!

jeremy5000

I posted in Tacoma World but figured I'd try here as well... Do you guys plan on releasing a 3rd gen tacoma hybrid bumper similar to what you currently make for the 2nd gen?

chmura

Adventurer
Hello I want to purchase your high clearance rear bumper for a 2nd gen Tacoma. But I want it in dual swing out. I don't see a dual swing out option. I feel like a dual swing out is safer and easier to maneuver that spreads the weight out more on the hinges, two camping tables instead of one, wont hit as many things when opened compared to single swing out, etc.

Can you build me a dual swing out high clearance bumper?

Last edited:

pelfreybilt

Hello I want to purchase your high clearance rear bumper for a 2nd gen Tacoma. But I want it in dual swing out. I don't see a dual swing out option. I feel like a dual swing out is safer and easier to maneuver that spreads the weight out more on the hinges, two camping tables instead of one, wont hit as many things when opened compared to single swing out, etc.

Can you build me a dual swing out high clearance bumper?

We are working on it! Please shoot us an email and we can give you some pricing (michael@pelfreybilt.com)

Thanks!
www.pelfreybilt.com

pelfreybilt

Pelfreybilt ::: Lexus GX470 Hybrid Front Bumper
http://www.pelfreybilt.com/product/2003-2009-gx470-front-hybrid-bumper/

39165066590_b85b1275cc_h.jpg

Bumpers are constructed of ¼” plate steel, .135″ plate steel and 1.75″ round, .120 wall DOM Tubing. All bumpers come standard with a 20″ LED bar cutout(Baja Designs S8), optional cover for LED cutout, fog light mounting tabs, winch mounting provisions & ¾” D-Ring recovery points. No cutting or permanent vehicle modifications are required, 100% bolt on.

Release Date: 6/23/18

GX470-Front_A_021518-600x270.jpg

Timcampsallover

Tree top flyer
28061380_1618940218152938_56736669490392_7bbee4a51623fa71871121d313afc5c0fff84b14-jpg.2559452

Tax sale ends 4/15! Get your orders in now to save big.

-Pelfreybilt
www.pelfreybilt.com

2015 Tacoma Access Cab TRD Off Road. I’m trying to decide if I want to modify my exhaust system to eliminate the cross over pipe hanging down below the frame but I’m getting skids regardless. Will this deal be extended? Do you guys offer a differential cover/third member and e locker protection? Really glad you’re on Expedition Portal too!

pelfreybilt

2015 Tacoma Access Cab TRD Off Road. I’m trying to decide if I want to modify my exhaust system to eliminate the cross over pipe hanging down below the frame but I’m getting skids regardless. Will this deal be extended? Do you guys offer a differential cover/third member and e locker protection? Really glad you’re on Expedition Portal too!

This deal ended but if you email us (michael@pelfreybilt.com) we'll see if there is anything we can do for you. We don't offer any rear diff armor, just IFS, MID, REAR, and GAS skids. Happy to be on here :)

Colby Jack

Traveler
Beautiful work! I hope that you will consider working into the 100 & 200 series for bumpers and racks. Your products look great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles