WTB: Bigfoot or Northern Lite camper

I'm looking for a Bigfoot or Northern Lite camper. Only the 2 piece fiberglass shell style.

I have a 2008 F350 Long bed, and the camper needs to fit in that. So pre 1990s campers with the wider bump out won't work.

Would prefer campers more in the 9' length range than the 10'. 1500 or 2500 series okay, 2500 preferred but I'm honestly not super picky on layout, length, etc. Just looking for a nice warm camper for my wife and I to use skiing and camping.

Not looking for the fancy options like A/C, flat screen TVs, etc.

Looking to spend between $3000 - $6000. I know in that price range we're looking at slightly older campers or newer ones with maybe some minor issues. The only issue that would be a deal breaker would be major rot or leaks. But things like a fussy furnace or needing new flooring/mattress aren't going to scare us.

Also, the camper MUST have a title or certificate of ownership. If it doesn't we will need to meet with a notary to get a official certified document of fact stating the ownership of the camper. Unfortunately just a signed bill of sale won't cut it in Washington state these days.

Serious buyer, cash in hand. Could drive anywhere within 500 miles of Leavenworth this weekend to purchase. Please send me a PM with what you have and where and we can go from there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles