Ford releases teaser pic of 2020 Bronco.

mp_tx

Observer
I *think* that is one version of it. From what I understand from the article it sounds like there will be a Bronco / Bronco II. This was the 'Bronco II'. Look at the outline of the shadow on the wall. Looks like the shadow shows the shape of what will be the 'Bronco'. Seems to match Fords other teaser pic.

That "shadow" is the outline of a 66-77 bronco, although it looks a little long.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
I think it's the outline of the yet to be released Bronco. Looks like the outline of the Bronco teaser Ford previously released to me.

plainjaneFJC

Deplorable
What happened to the member here that works for Galpin and has the mid travel F150. Seems he knew some behind the scenes stuff.

02rangeredge

Adventurer
Yeah I think we can rule out it being full size. It is going to be Ranger drivetrain based. As far as the chassis we can all guess at this point. We can all dream but I think with Ford's failure with the Exploder, full size was never going to be considered. As far as lockers I think the best we can hope from them will be a clutch based limited slip. who knows they may surprise us with an Aussie Locker (Eaton's TruTrac Torsen type differential). Think more along the lines of Bronco II size. Great for two people camping but a family of four will find a lack of rear storage space. Remove the rear seat and you will be blessed with about as much space as a Suburban or Excursion with the rear seats.

I am blessed and cursed with both a Full size 79 and a 90 something Bronco II. I just can't bring myself to get enthused about the Bronco II. It is fully loaded 4wd with manual transmission. It has been parked for more years than it has been driven. It suffers from a cursed 2.9 Liter V6 with cracked heads. One day when I finish the Big Bronco I might think about swapping in something like a stock small block or a Coyote engine.[/QUOTE

I mean it is supposed to be a ranger driveline, and the fx4 ranger does come with an e-locker

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94