FlipPac - Full Size Long Bed - And Truck Buildout - Reno/Tahoe

FRP Flip Pac, fits full-size long-bed. Fabric is in excellent condition, but has some light staining in a few places. Includes SLO rainfly, hardly used, with windows and vents, with sealed seams, in mint condition.

Also includes my truck bed box build-out. Plywood "utility" style boxes with hinged lids down both sides. One small mid box in front. Full wood floor with carpet. Boxes hold HDX-style or ActionPacker rubber/plastic storage containers with lids on. Back against the tailgate is sized to fit two Yeti coolers and water jugs. Boxes are solid 3/4" plywood sealed with 4 coats of marine-grade poly. They have been used a lot and show some wear. Boxes come apart in two pieces and go in or come out of the truck in about 10 minutes.

Issues:
A few small tears on the rear screen.
One of the fixed/lower windows has leaked a tiny bit at highway speeds in a torrential downpour.

No issues with torsion bar, ever.

Approximate interior (rail lip) bed width dimensions:
Front: 63-⅝"
Back: 62"

$OLD

Last edited:

RyanA

still available? is that an 8 ft bed or 6.5? I have a silverado with a 6.5 bed and have been looking for a flip pac for a while.

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
still available? is that an 8 ft bed or 6.5? I have a silverado with a 6.5 bed and have been looking for a flip pac for a while.

Might be above your budget but the Ram Habitat for sale on this forum (posted below) would fit your Chevy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles