2003 cummins 2500 111k miles 6 spd manual, lots of extras.

c7train

Observer
Up for sale is our extremely nice (and rare) 2003 dodge 2500 cummins 6 speed manual. The truck has 114k miles, yes you read that right. Oil changed by the best diesel shop in town that looks over the truck every oil change to ensure it needs nothing. Truck has seen oil change/fuel filter swap every 3k miles. I'd drive it across the country right now without hesitation. It does have one door ding on the front driver's fender, I'll post a pic soon. There are a couple scratches on the bed, but for a 2003 this truck is in extremely clean condition, whenever I take it for maintenance people always comment how nice it is. The new owner of this truck will get a fresh oil and fuel filter change to get them off on a good start with an oil of their choice. For full asking price I will include a complete (plus some extras) Geno's garage Boonie Box. This is an amazing truck and we hate to see it go, but times change and so must our vehicle. It's well equipped with the following list of upgrades:

I'll post more pics when it stops raining...

NEVER BEEN CHIPPED OR DRIVEN HARD
Exhaust
Intake
Front and rear Buckstop Bumpers with custom lights front and rear (3500.00 value)
Lightforce HID front lights
PIAA front fog and driving lights
PIAA LED backup lights mounted in rear bumper (quite nice for backing up)
Vantage Optics HID headlight conversion 500.00 (these are a game changer)
White Knuckle sliders with custom covers for stepping (700.00)
Bilstein 5100 shocks 450.00
1.5" taller front springs
Carli Lifetime Ball Joints (800.00)
Upgraded steering box (730.00)
Spray in bed liner
flip over fifth wheel hitch (original owner used to haul a small horse trailer) I have never used it.
Custom headwater seat covers 500.00
Weather Tech Floor covers
Hellwig big wig rear sway bar
Dash matt
Spray in Bedliner
ARB Quick Connect up front/front receiver hitch
Block Heater
Bully Locking Tailgate
Clearbra on front of truck
Firestone airbags

This truck runs and drives wonderfully. I'd drive it to Alaska right now with no worries whatsoever.

You can email me at c7frontiero@gmail.com or message me here on EP, or text 307-267-0549

Price is 26,000.00.

Cheers,
C. IMG_2541.JPGIMG_0441.JPGIMG_0254.JPG

Last edited:

c7train

Observer
I went home to take pictures and get it all ready to go...and wimped out. Of the 50(ish) vehicles I've owned, I like this truck maybe more than any of them and think I'd immediately have seller's remorse. It's no longer for sale.

Roverchef

Adventurer
You DIK! I was gonna send you a cashier's check. Glad to hear you're keeping it...I love the manual transmissions in those rigs.

c7train

Observer
Well, now it's no longer my decision. My wife has decided it's time for a change...and well, we all know that is the most important thing, that she likes the rig. So in an effort to sell this thing asap, price drop to 25k is in order and a forum discount of 500.00. I will list it on Craigslist at 25k tomorrow, but if a Forum member wants it the price is 24,500. Please scoop up this truck, I want it to stay in the Expedition Portal Family!

Cheers,
PM with any questions. I'll post more pics and such at some point today or tomorrow.

Mundo4x4Casa

West slope, N. Ser. Nev.
c7train,
Q: Have a hard time making up your mind? A: Well, yes and no.
I'm having a hard time with Jeanie in regards to our 2001.5 RAM/6 speed Cummins, as she is no longer willing to drive the stick shift with the camper on. But, I hope it does not come to this for me.
Good luck. Are you contemplating an automatic transmission truck? If not going to Mexico with a diesel, the newer ones are hard to beat. jefe
This is what we're still doing with ours but Jeanie's not driving:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bfj5y93wsd7vfkw/jefe does sand hill at dry wash of the devil Anza.m4v?dl=0

c7train

Observer
Mundo! Yes, I am having a hard time making up my mind, but this time it needs to sell as we already have our new truck on the line. Yes the new truck is Automatic. We aren't headed to mexico so I'm glad to hear you're enjoying yours! I'll be in touch to get the skinny on some upgrades soon hopefully!

Cheers!
C.

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
c7train,
Q: Have a hard time making up your mind? A: Well, yes and no.
I'm having a hard time with Jeanie in regards to our 2001.5 RAM/6 speed Cummins, as she is no longer willing to drive the stick shift with the camper on. But, I hope it does not come to this for me.
Good luck. Are you contemplating an automatic transmission truck? If not going to Mexico with a diesel, the newer ones are hard to beat. jefe
This is what we're still doing with ours but Jeanie's not driving:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bfj5y93wsd7vfkw/jefe does sand hill at dry wash of the devil Anza.m4v?dl=0

Nothing to do with the sale (nice truck btw!) but, watched the video and all I can say is DAMN....nice driving!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles