Maggiolina Extreme RTT for sale with custom Tacoma rack.

spencedpete

Hey Expo. Selling my ~2006 Maggiolina Extreme RTT and bedrack. My uncle purchased this tent in 2006, used it once and then put it in a storage unit. I bought the tent from him in 2015 and put it on my short cab Tacoma. I had the tent on top of a camper shell for a year and then decided to build a more low profile bedrack for it. I've loved the tent and the bedrack, but am moving to San Francisco and don't foresee using the tent like I have in the past.

What I am selling:

A) Maggiolina Extreme, ~2006 size small. $4000 cost when new, willing to sell for $1700. The tent had two crack that appeared after I backed into a tree, and I have repaired both cracks with fiberglass. I made these repairs right before it started snowing in Vermont, and I will paint over them when we get some warm days, hopefully next week. I've spent a few nights in the tent this winter and the repairs are 100%. I went for the over-fix approach, so the fiberglass bulges a bit but is super solid. This tent is the most durable and off-road focused model in the Maggiolina/Autohome range.

B) As I said, I mig welded a Tacoma/maggiolina/contractor box specific bedrack in order to lower the overall height of the tent to help with gas mileage and use-ability of my truck. I had the bedrack professionally powder coated and built it to have 3/4 sides open for visibility, with the side behind the driver fit for an 18" tall lockable contractor box (cost new $400). I'm to selling the bedrack and contractor box together for $800. The bedrack is meant for a 6' tacoma 2nd gen bed, but could probably fit a first get taco.

I'd love to sell the bedrack and the RTT together for $2500. I am willing to sell them separately, but I'll only sell the Maggiolina AFTER I sell the bedrack. RTT and bedrack located in central VERMONT. Willing to drive to drop off within reason, buyer pays gas.

Txt/call: 415.306.3203
IMG_8984.jpgIMG_8984.jpgIMG_8983.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles