JDM right hand drive Mitsubishi Fuso 4x4 Expedition camper - $15900

drlee

Observer
Might be a good base for someone at a decent price.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/d/jdm-right-hand-drive/6536645398.html

1989 Mitsubishi Canter (fuso) 4x4 !! 73xx km= 4500 original miles !!! This thing is brand new !! 4D32 Deisel engine 5 speed manual. Hi/lo range. I think it was a fiber optic repair vehicle ?? Honda liquid cooled EV 6010 generator with 170 hours. Has AC in the cab and a central heat and AC unit in the back that runs off the generator. Onboard 12 and 24 V chargers. Hydraulic stabilizers on all four corners of the box. Interior box height is approximately 5 1/2 feet. It is geared with 530 to gearing so TopSpeed is only 55 miles an hour the way it is set up now. Lots of stainless steel on the interior and exterior vehicle super high-quality separate fuel tank for generator.
I am ported this myself from Japan
Clear Georgia title in my name

kerry

Expedition Leader
Very interesting vehicle. Useful to the person who can tolerate that low a top speed. I'm guessing the engine is naturally aspirated also so it won't have much power Cab seems smaller than an FG to me but it could either be the pictures or the year which is misleading me.

Edit: The description I see online of the 4d32 says it is a turbo diesel yet all the pictures I see online show naturally aspirated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier