WTB Multiple vehicles

Msand

Importer
Hey everyone, I would like some insight from some of the more experienced (preferably European who have driven and owned) or if some of the members in the US have lots of knowledge on this as well.

So... I'm looking for a Pinz 718K hard top- or ambulance package, I've been doing a lot a research and absolutely love the set up on those vehicles- as for that how hard is it to source parts for a 1992 718K, such as portal axles, diffs, transmissions, etc.. Ive been looking online, and no one really sells parts for them. I've contacted a few companies and they told me that in Germany, and Poland there are warehouses full of the spares but the owners don't have websites, public phone numbers or an email. Just kinda like "my friend holds all the parts, and if you want some- pay me and him..etc"

Thats one of my concerns with this vehicle, other one is WHERE ARE THEY ALL HIDING?! I can never find a 718k, and when I do the owner wants $100,000 for it, non built out, just stock pinz.. So if any members know who has one for sale, please PM me.. 718k not 718m

Another is a Volkswagen LT40 Expedition series turbo diesel van.. I've seen a couple for sale, but can't justify the price tag ($60k-$80k) for a stock VW LT40. Most Vintage VW dealers want over $55,000 for them- and will never understand why they ask so much for Syncro Westys, and LT40's.. Ive seen Westy owners asking in access of $115,000 for their VW's with very little modifications, mainly bumpers and racks.

and last but not least, a 1990-1993 Iveco Daily 4x4.. I absolutely love these vans but never see one for sale, so again if a member knows someone willing to part with theirs PM me please.. I check Mobile.de almost everyday, and all these vehicles are ghosts.

Any help is appreciated, thanks guys.

Would prefer to spend less than $45,000 on any of the vans, and would be willing to exceed that for the Pinz

Czechsix

Watching you from a ridge
Well, honestly....good luck with that.

Pricing is what the market will bear, and one other thing to remember when buying these vehicles....."the cheapest one often turns out to be the most expensive one"

Msand

Importer
Found a Yellow 718k "expedition edition"- we are working on logistics.. If everything works out, this bad boy will be at expo in May :wings:

nosedive

Observer
Try autoscout24.ch in Switzerland for 4x4 dailys or LT‘s. They often show up in the light duty truck or camper section. Also try tutti.ch or ricardo.ch if you can navigate the site in German. Or autoscout24.at in Austria.
Ebay Germany or ebay kleinanzeigen might also work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles