1998 Chinook Ford E350 4x4

sliider55

That's not real. It's for sale for 65,000K in Canada with translates to a little over 50K stateside.
I only know because I have been looking for a Chinook for a while. And it's on Ebay for the second time.

zip

I prefer social distancing.
I've always wondered how do scammers make money on these fake ads?
Do they get people to respond to the ad and send them money?

tcjohnstone

I'm interested in this thing but not sure about the gas mileage. If our up for an adventure I'd l love to hear what you think Thanks Racingdad...

Msand

Importer
It truly confuses my on why people worry about gas milage on 4x4 campers, they are very heavy and use a lot of fuel.. I'll be completely honest, if gas milage is an issue get a tacoma, and an alaskan camper. Don't expect any thing better than +/- 15mpg on 90's and 00's E-series campers.. The 7.3L is absolutely amazing, 6.0L is good if bulletproofed, so is the V10 gasser- but they are fuel hogs. Having 3 easy low maintenance 500,000+ mile engines is the plus, and that should be the deciding factor not MPG's.. Delica 4x4's are also a good option if money is a huge factor.

MarcusBrody

It truly confuses my on why people worry about gas milage on 4x4 campers, they are very heavy and use a lot of fuel.. I'll be completely honest, if gas milage is an issue get a tacoma, and an alaskan camper. Don't expect any thing better than +/- 15mpg on 90's and 00's E-series campers.. The 7.3L is absolutely amazing, 6.0L is good if bulletproofed, so is the V10 gasser- but they are fuel hogs. Having 3 easy low maintenance 500,000+ mile engines is the plus, and that should be the deciding factor not MPG's.. Delica 4x4's are also a good option if money is a huge factor.
I think people would be worried less if they were getting near 15mpg. A lot of folks seem to get less and that's when people start wondering about gas mileage.

If people want a heavy 4x4 camper and only that, then it makes sense to say "well you can't really worry about gas mileage" but some people would like one, but it's not enough of a priority to make other tradeoffs. Gas mileage can be part of that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke