Thread: OREGON Members Check In Here!

From Albany, Oregon and moving back soon-ish.
    If you are not having fun, your not trying hard enough.

1991 Defender 90. 200TDI. Building it up for retirement trip.

Can SW Washington people post here since Vancouver is ignored by the rest of the state? I spend as much time in Ore"GUN" as I do in WA lol.

Portland, OREGON member here. Picking up my first LX next week. Fly n drive with a 800+ mile trip back home. Proper introduction for sure! Looking forward to some overland adventures with the family and some light 4wheeling. No rock crawling for me but do enjoy getting off the path. Hope to see more places particularly in Oregon/Idaho/N California. I have done quite a bit of Washington as I use to live up near Tacoma but haven't really touched Oregon much.
    1942 Ford GPW
    1995 Jeep Wrangler
    1995 Jeep Wrangler
    1981 CJ 7
    1991 Jeep Wrangler
    1998 Jeep Wrangler, Current

And about forty vehicles in between from barley running to what my wife said was a $40,000 lawn ornament. 2WD, 4WD, AWD, Two door, Four door, hatch, sedan, truck, sports car, wagon, SUV, you name it I have probably owned it.

Bryrick J.P. Shillam
    portlandres.com

"It's All About The Relationship."

Default SW Oregon member

Tacoma with Habitat, enjoy 4x4 adventures. I have done a fair bit in Death Valley less in Oregon and Washington. Not into rock crawling but enjoy the back country.

Checking in from Clackamas, enjoy traveling backroads , finding out where gravel roads lead and most anything that gets me outdoors .

Hoping to get a lot of winter snow exploring in this year 😆
    well that didn't go as planned

Hello from the watermelon capital of eastern oregon. new to this site but not to 4-wheeling been exploring this side of the state for several years and still haven't seen it all, and never will, do try to find new places to go each year. hopefully being on the site may help to fine new location to explore.

Quote Originally Posted by alley oop View Post
    Hello from the watermelon capital of eastern oregon. new to this site but not to 4-wheeling been exploring this side of the state for several years and still haven't seen it all, and never will, do try to find new places to go each year. hopefully being on the site may help to fine new location to explore.
    welcome, I grew up in Hermiston from about junior high, Parents still live there.
    http://wanderingwarringtons2.blogspot.com/

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Abraham Lincoln

Hello warrpath nice to hear from a former hermistoneian i grew up here in the 70's left in the late 80's and returned in 07 i have read some of your post on the fsj forums when i first joined it. found this site when i started to build my expo trailer, got a 77 Cherokee and can get all my stuff in it seem like the older i get the more sh,,,,t i need to take next time you head this way to visit you folk maybe we can go a meet and great

Quote Originally Posted by alley oop View Post
    I am currently in the same area, working in Hermiston daily.
    Happy Trails & Safe Travels
    Build- http://forum.expeditionportal.com/th...W-explorations
    Explorations- http://forum.expeditionportal.com/th...-Picture-heavy
    Freelance FireFighter & A-EMT Remote Medic,
    04, chevy 2500, flatbed, icon stage 2 suspension, chip,intake,4:88,rear locker

hey pacific if you ever see one of these two racing around town run me down and say hi
    jeepT4.jpg

20170908_175203_resized.jpg

Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast