1990 1st Gen 4 door Pajero 2.5td 5spd BC, Can. to Baja

Juanderlust

Up for sale is my 1st Gen Pajero. In the next week or two i will be driving from BC down thru ID and south to Ensenada Baja where my sailboat is. It will be available after i get to Baja. It has 160k miles and runs and drives great. It is BC plated but being over 25yrs will be easy to import into USA. Black with tan interior, dual bouncy seats, headlight washers, AC needs charge, 235/75/15 BFG KOs, 4.88 gears, factory grill guard. Interior is decent shape and seats fold into a bed, with 3rd row it seats 7. Body is very clean. Perfect vehicle to build your Expo rig. Gets 25+ mpg on the hiway giving a 500+ mile range.

Pics coming soon, $6500obo

Last edited:

Juanderlust

Update: due to a family emergency I wasn't able to get all the things done to the truck before i left. The windshield is original and needs replacing and the fuel gauge is funky and will go from full to empty within the first 80-100km. I also left the stock size BFG KOs (50-60%) instead of swapping on the 31in KMs. ....it really does need some 33s to make use of the 4.88 gears.

On the 3000+km trip down I had the truck loaded with over a 1000lbs of dive gear and supplies for my boat and also a roof rack with bicycle on top. With a 5000lb+ GVW it purred along flawlessly averaging 24mpg (US) if I kept it at around 100km/h ......not bad for a brick!

It's now in Ensenada and I'll get it cleaned up and post some pictures shortly.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/5505119275.html

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger