1991 Chevrolet Suburban Silverado V2500, 3/4 ton 4wd, all original, SOLD!

Koldsimer

SOLD! Up for sale is a very rare 1991 Suburban V2500 4wd. This is the heavy duty squarebody suburban that everyone wants... it's got the 4l80, ABS, it's got the 5.7 tbi fuel injection and it was the last year of the classic look. Looking for an awesome family camping vehicle? How about an extremely capable off road truck that can carry gear and you can sleep in it? Expedition vehicle? Tow vehicle to take the boat to the lake and keep 8 people cool and comfortable? This is the one...

Some of the other stuff that makes this Burb so special... It's got zero rust besides surface rust on areas under the truck. Absolutely zero signs of even the beginnings of rust in the especially rust prone areas... none on the firewall, rockers, door jambs, doors, rear windows, rear doors near weather stripping. It's always been garage kept and it shows. Factory chalk marks are still on the frame and firewall. It has been maintained with all maintenance records going back to the first owner. All major services like 60k and 100k were done. I have a book of receipts over an inch thick showing the care this truck has received. These 3/4 ton trucks were made to be worked hard- this truck has a remote transmission cooler, power steering cooler and engine oil cooler. They also have a slightly thicker frame and much beefier springs. Also, these 8 lug axles are made for a big heavy truck. This truck is a Silverado and has nearly every option available. Cruise control, intermittent wipers, tilt steering, rear locker, skid plates, etc..

The engine was rebuilt approximately 3 years ago and it has about 20K on the rebuild. This rebuild was done to the cost of $3700. It was done correctly and all associated sensors were replaced. I have the receipt showing this work was done professionally.

The transmission and transfer case were rebuilt approximately 60k ago and it was nearly $2K.

Some other relevant stuff-

Good 235/85r16 tires about 4 years old. Load range E Apx 60% tread

COLD front and rear AC- converted and updated

Excellent interior- one of the nicest colors available and it's in great shape

Rear window defroster

Barn doors

4.10 gears with locking rear differential

factory skid plates

Cruise control

Intermittent Wipers

Tilt steering

So what's wrong with this beast you may ask? Very little imo. It has a small crack on the passenger exhaust manifold. Very common with these trucks. New replacement is $80. Passenger window motor is slow. Motor is $30. Grill is cracked. New grill is $60 at rockauto. Power steering hose has small leak. $20 for a new hose. Paint is original, but worn and fading. Headliner needs to be relined. Mine cost $200 to have done professionally.

As you can see from the pictures, this truck has been babied by caring owners. This truck would be an awesome candidate for a restoration or modifications. In fact, those were my plans for this truck but a home purchase has required some extra funds so this burb (or something else) has got to go! That being said, I do not have to sell this Suburban so don't bother with ridiculous offers. No trades. Scammers, I promise to make you send me checks so I can waste your time and energy! I am asking $5800 for this beast. Give me a call if interested 469 744 5698 Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Attachments

• 1991 suburban 2.jpg
    1991 suburban 2.jpg
    277 KB · Views: 371
  • 1991 suburban 4.JPG
    1991 suburban 4.JPG
    493.1 KB · Views: 300
  • 1991 suburban 5.JPG
    1991 suburban 5.JPG
    451.4 KB · Views: 271
  • 1991 suburban 11.JPG
    1991 suburban 11.JPG
    455.4 KB · Views: 462
  • 1991 suburban 6.jpg
    1991 suburban 6.jpg
    281.4 KB · Views: 340
  • 1991 suburban 9.jpg
    1991 suburban 9.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 376
  • 1991 suburban 12.JPG
    1991 suburban 12.JPG
    395.9 KB · Views: 283
  • 1991 suburban 13.JPG
    1991 suburban 13.JPG
    312.2 KB · Views: 255
  • 1991 suburban 16.JPG
    1991 suburban 16.JPG
    392 KB · Views: 322
  • 1991 suburban 8.JPG
    1991 suburban 8.JPG
    451 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:

Koldsimer

Well that's an interesting concept, LOL. Sorry about that. Here's what this baby could look like for just a few grand.

Attachments

• big burb.jpg
    big burb.jpg
    504.6 KB · Views: 667

Koldsimer

What's the scoop on the gray one!? ��

That's my daily driver.... lucky me! It got a 4" lift, 35" cooper discoverer stt pros, cucv axles and all sorts of other goodies. It runs and drives like a new truck. Got it with 118k from the original owner who only used it for family road trips to California and Florida. I was going to build the 91 to similar specs but have just decided to sell it as is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12