Big custom camper sightings

mhiscox

Expedition Leader
Highway 99w on the south end of Newberg, OR. headed north. Neat looking rig up close.
If it was a silver XV-JP, undoubtedly me. Returning to Portland after Thursday and Friday night on the Central Coast. Thanks for the compliment.

Habanos

Observer
Saw an Earthroamer heading South bound I-25 just outside Denver. Awesome rig with a BWM f800 riding on the rear.

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
Saw this one heading out the East Entrance of Yellowstone a few weeks ago as we were headed back in

Two ladies in it. Asked if they knew about EXPO Forum and she said she had heard of it, but wasnt a member

559839570_DPjM9-L.jpg

JRhetts

Adventurer
If "a few years back" means 2005, then that could well have been us. Right after doing the Schaffer Trail and part of the White Rim Trail, we spend a couple of days in Monument Valley, and then went on to Valley of the Gods for several more (NO ONE was there, so it was great - in Monument V they were shooting a truck commercial so everything was choked up.]

John

fetus

Observer
Saw one this afternoon in Kernville. A white XV-LT. Didn't get too good a look at it or photos. The wife said, "Hey, look at that thing."

All I saw was the side for a second then the back end and immediately knew what it was.

sundaypunch

Observer
Yesterday I crossed paths with a silver one coming up Echo Park road in Dinosaur NP Colorado. I didn't think to snap a pic.

roamingaz

Explorer
I saw a nice earthroamer last week heading north on Scottsdale Rd. (Tom Darlington) in Cave Creek. belong to anyone on here?

Braz475

Observer
Saw one about three weeks ago in Grand Mound, WA at Frank's RV Repair (Right off I5 south of Olympia) just sitting in the parking lot. XV-LT, White or silver..can't remember. Wish I could have stopped and snapped some photo's but was in a rush to get to work.

mph

Expedition Leader
Saw a nice one heading north on Hwy. 75 in Hailey, Idaho. Probably on their way to the greater Sun Valley area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles