1999 Ford E350 Extended Cargo 7.3 a

jed duncan

I found a 4x4 Ford van so this one is up for grabs. I bought it from the original owner in 2014 and have driven it 18,000 miles - it now has 148,000. The original owner sent it straight to a conversion shop - CycleVan of NJ, and they insulated, paneled, added lights, cabinets and a bench seat that converts to a bed, plus a passenger side window. I have replaced the water pump, brakes and tires besides changing the fuel filter and regular oil changes.
It has a stock radio and Sony disc changer, and a trailer brake controller. It had a cb and air horns but I removed those.
The a/c and heat work great, no leaks or mechanical issues. There is a rust perforation on the rocker panel behind the rear wheel on one side ($400 repair estimate) and the rear bumper has a dent. The sliding door has a scratch about 8" long, the lock cylinder was jimmied and the door handle doesn't work from the outside (never did and haven't tried to fix it).
The stickers are vinyl and peel off easily - I teach people to ride motorcycles and this was a great billboard plus I could haul 2 bikes and then sleep in the van at the races.

Van is located in the Twin Cities of MN. We are about 12 min from MSP airport and will gladly help with a fly and drive. I would drive this x-country tomorrow and get 20mpg on the highway. $6200 gets you a ride from the airport, a Nook burger (search the web) and an awesome van! Email jed@rideracademy.com for photos

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12