Jjackson410

Observer

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    453.3 KB · Views: 1,030

Ovrlnd Rd

Adventurer
Since an untitled, unknown condition, M1079 just sold at GovPlanet a couple of weeks ago for $16k + 10% sale fee + taxes (and still needed to be titled) this probably is a decent price. I just sold my M1078 for $14k but it had a lot of new parts on it/with it as well as 3 tires that had never been mounted on a truck AND had working air conditioning. Yes it was a cargo version versus the shelter version, but it was a known condition and ready to drive away. My point being buy it to keep it not to resell it. Also do some research on all the folks that bought these intending to turn them into overlanding rigs and then sold them mid-process. I also recommend anyone considering one to find somebody local to them that'll let them drive the truck. It's not like driving a F250.

Jjackson410

Observer
Since an untitled, unknown condition, M1079 just sold at GovPlanet a couple of weeks ago for $16k + 10% sale fee + taxes (and still needed to be titled) this probably is a decent price. I just sold my M1078 for $14k but it had a lot of new parts on it/with it as well as 3 tires that had never been mounted on a truck AND had working air conditioning. Yes it was a cargo version versus the shelter version, but it was a known condition and ready to drive away. My point being buy it to keep it not to resell it. Also do some research on all the folks that bought these intending to turn them into overlanding rigs and then sold them mid-process. I also recommend anyone considering one to find somebody local to them that'll let them drive the truck. It's not like driving a F250.

+1

Last edited:

Tex68w

Beach Bum
I sold mine for the same reasons, it just didn't make sense. That said, I should know better but I still want a Unimog one day lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12