2002 Dodge 2500 Sport Build (CAL)

Mbrothers

Had some big life ******** happen. again. So I will be selling my 2nd gen after getting it so close! again! I'll be posting up a for sale add this weekend.

Mbrothers

I re-convinced myself in the process of trying to sell it to keep it! So the build thread is back alive. I am about to be a student again, so the mods will start happening alot slower and most of the budget will probably just go into maintenance and trips. I will update as i do things.

Mbrothers

Now that I am keeping the truck I am looking into longevity of everything on the truck. Going to wax-oil the undercarriage this week as I have been finding myself at the harbor a lot lately for work. Additionally just bought some XPD fuel additive from Opti-Lube. I have been using stanadyne for awhile but was convinced to go with OPTI-Lube after reading "THE" independent research article.

Article here: https://www.jatonkam35s.com/DeuceTechnicalManuals/Diesel_fuel_additive_test.pdf

What are you guys running in your trucks? A lot of the pumps around me are B20 so I am trying to always have something around to put in, ratio depending on what the fuel originally is.

cd_193

Hot Shot's Secret!

I run the Black Diamond oil, plus their EDT and Diesel extreme for fuel additives.
You're only supposed to use the diesel extreme once every 6000mi to clean things out, but the EDT is for every fuel up.

I've ran lots of diesel additives in my racing days, and have settled on this company. That article is from 2007, and there's been a lot of improvements in just the past few years. Might be worth a shot!

Mbrothers

Hot Shot's Secret!

I run the Black Diamond oil, plus their EDT and Diesel extreme for fuel additives.
You're only supposed to use the diesel extreme once every 6000mi to clean things out, but the EDT is for every fuel up.

I've ran lots of diesel additives in my racing days, and have settled on this company. That article is from 2007, and there's been a lot of improvements in just the past few years. Might be worth a shot!
I'll give em a go after the Opti-lube runs out and I'll see if i notice any differences,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior