2003 4runner V8

Kushan862

Observer
Sadly it has come to the point to where i need to sell my Runner.It is the Limited with 4x4. its been the most reliable vehicle ive owned. has 186k miles but engine and transmission works like a brand new truck.
i took my family on a 3500 mile trip to Colorado and never let me down. it is one trustworthy vehicle.

Maintenance -

Diff fluid changed with synthetic
Transmision fluid and filter changed with oem Toyota fluid
Timing belt and every other component with it replaced (incl water pump) with genuine parts.
Every maintenance item has been done.

Brand new Hankook Dynapro ATM tires
Snorkel
Navi unit (works awesome )
Hid retrofit
lifted on spacers

i used this for long distance travel which is why i installed dynapro (Good on gas and less noisy). never taken on hardcore offroading.

Bad -

Dashboard cracked - still waiting for the new dashboard from toyota.

crack in drivers side seat.

exterior has few scratches.

Im asking $ 8800

I Have done everything for this vehicle. it needs nothing. Ready for a new owner. Clean CA title.

IMG_5012.jpgIMG_4999.jpgIMG_4811.jpgIMG_4810.jpgIMG_4808.jpgIMG_4806.jpgIMG_4805.jpgIMG_4800.jpgIMG_4804.jpg

Last edited:

cbalthazor

Interested- Think you could email me so we could chat a bit more about the truck? My email linked through this site should work, it's a gmail account. Wondering how the snorkel is installed, and if the truck has been on the west coast it's whole life? Pretty interested in it, I am up in Oregon and have cash!

Kushan862

Observer
Interested- Think you could email me so we could chat a bit more about the truck? My email linked through this site should work, it's a gmail account. Wondering how the snorkel is installed, and if the truck has been on the west coast it's whole life? Pretty interested in it, I am up in Oregon and have cash!

PM SENT

vasily

Adventurer
We have 225k miles on our 03 v8 limited. It is a great truck and still going strong.

- One life. Live it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12