2004 V6 TRD 4x4

jgallo1

Adventurer
I am selling a 2004 Stock V6 TRD 4x4. It has a custom matching topper and Rhino-lined bed. It has 138,000 miles, Hankook Dynapro ATM's with less than 5k on them. All fluids changed and a full service about 1k ago. I also have a full OME 2" lift that I never installed, that I could add on for another $700
It is smogged for CA. I bought it this summer, but at the same time bought an FJ62 b/c the price was so good on the FJ62. I was going to build it out, but I ended up putting the work into the FJ and now I just never drive the tacoma.

lets say 15,500.00 obo

thanks,
Justin
IMG_0684.jpg
IMG_0685.jpg
IMG_0689.jpgIMG_0695.jpg

destructomatt

Adventurer
Not for nothing, but you may want to do comparative analysis on price and check KBB. I know Tacomas hold their value, but yikes.

jgallo1

Adventurer
Not for nothing, but you may want to do comparative analysis on price and check KBB. I know Tacomas hold their value, but yikes.

I figured I would start High.. I said OBO, I am welcome to prices. I do see them on autotrader etc.. for anywhere from 13-17k. Make me an offer?

I figured I would start High.. I said OBO, I am welcome to prices. I do see them on autotrader etc.. for anywhere from 13-17k. Make me an offer?

That's is not "yikes" for me at all, especially for a clean Californian truck. The past two Tacoma's I have bought were well over KBB. They sell like that all of the time. This isn't the first time someone has commented on a Tacoma for sell on here bitching about the price. If he was in the market he would know what they run. Good luck with the sale!

jgallo1

Adventurer
That's is not "yikes" for me at all, especially for a clean Californian truck. The past two Tacoma's I have bought were well over KBB. They sell like that all of the time. This isn't the first time someone has commented on a Tacoma for sell on here bitching about the price. If he was in the market he would know what they run. Good luck with the sale!

Thanks for vote...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan