2006 or 07 Range Rover

lexwoody

Adventurer
I missing My 04 Range Rover but gave me the blues. 2 centre diff, 3 front diff with front cv shaft replaced once, 1 trans, 1 engine, and the Navi system dvd rom. Like we all know BMW didn't give to much into this internally design of the RR. It was only good as its warrenty. Save me $$$$$$$$. But I want to come back.

I can't decide between an 06 or 07?

proper4wd

Expedition Leader
They are the same thing aside from minor interior and creature comfort details. Out of curiosity, what happened to your engine in the 04? The BMW V8 is very reliable and rugged in my experience. I have only heard of a handful being replaced.

Jwestpro

Explorer
They are the same thing aside from minor interior and creature comfort details.

I wouldn't consider losing one of the best seats minor. The lux pkg or supercharged model up to 06 came with upper seat back articulation, lost with seat mounted side airbags and got non tilting head rests too. Actually the suspension also changed, see this link to learn what changed each year and things to consider:

http://www.rangerovers.net/rrbuying.htm

jeff_wright

Adventurer
The dash of the '07 Range Rovers along with the center console was changed a decent amount. It looks much cleaner in my opinion and less clunky.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior