"The Phoenix" is for sale: 1971 Pinzgauer 710K

Pskhaat

2005 Expedition Trophy Champion
I still love that thing Ed, that thing is nothing but cool. A killer deal too.

DaktariEd

2005, 2006 Tech Course Champion: Expedition Trophy
Still for sale and the price is falling....
Catch it quick before it gets away!

safari%20copy.gif

DaktariEd

Sorry, no trades....
Unless it's a fairly new F250, 4WD, crew cab... :sombrero:

safari%20copy.gif

SCRover

Adventurer
None of the pics are appearing any longer. Do you have them hosted elsewhere?

just click on the link in his sig line.

really wish i had an F250 to trade you... like someone else said, makes me reconsider the need for my NAS 110. wish you were interested in that type of trade... really, really superb build, Ed.

Ludedude

Adventurer
It did, thanks :) It's super clean. I'm trying to get rid of a few things around here, not sure how I'd justify bringing in another toy ;)

Last edited:

Adventurerider

Adventurer
Your rig really is something special, my wife and I enjoyed seeing it at the Expo! Super cool, good luck with the sale, I hope it goes to someone who will truly apericate it!

With the economy the way it is, it's a bummer to see things like this come up for sale, then because of that very same reason, to see that there not stanched up quickly. Again, one incredibly cool & clean set up, good luck with everything.

Cheers

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
I've driven this rig before and i have to say, this thing is immaculate and runs like a champ. One of the cleanest Pinz's i've ever laid eyes on. Good luck with the sale Ed.

SCRover

Adventurer
shocked you still have it, ed! hadn't looked at the pics in a while and had forgotten how amazingly clean your rig is. dang!

you think there's room to squeeze a center seat in the second row? wouldn't have to be another high-back per se, just something that would allow seating for 5 total.

DaktariEd

shocked you still have it, ed! hadn't looked at the pics in a while and had forgotten how amazingly clean your rig is. dang!

you think there's room to squeeze a center seat in the second row? wouldn't have to be another high-back per se, just something that would allow seating for 5 total.

I doubt it actually. You'd probably have to re-do the seat as a 3 seat bench.
I'll look at it more closely tonight...

safari%20copy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles