2010 Toyota 4Runner Trail Edition for sale ...SE New York

Titanpat57

Expedition Leader
Price Drop.....$22,900

SOLD....!!

Just ordered a new 2016 Trail Edition Premium, so my current 4Runner Trail Edition is up for sale, officially!

The new truck will be delivered here 11/18-11/22 according to the dealer. Current mileage is right around 130,000.

It has always been serviced by the dealership (all receipts inc.), including the lift install, and only ever used Toyota parts. It just got new front rotors and calipers.

Here's a list of the mods to date...

- 3" Toytec Lift, heavy duty rear spring
- Light Racing UCA's
- Light Racing Heavy Duty Rear Links
- Airlift 1000 airbags in rear springs, fill ports on inside of hatch corners, protected from the elements
- ARB front bumper, featuring 2-OPT 7 10" LED's, an 8,000 lb Ramsey Winch with Southeast Overland's synthetic line and thimble and in cab controller, all new solenoid kit replaced this summer, comes with plug in winch controller.
- Group 31/34 AGM Sears dual batteries
- Spidertrax 1.25 spacers
- NoCo 10 amp charger to keep batteries top off and maintained, includes NoCo weather proof plug in front bumper
- Engine block heater, includes NoCo weather proof plug in front bumper
- Rocky Road Sliders
- Gobi Rack, with Mounts for a 4 gallon Rotopax, included in the sale, the rack also includes an ARB 8' awning, mounted on custom made brackets that hold a 5' Hi Lift Extreme, Hi Lift not included. Rack also has mounted a 30" OPT7 LED bar
- Rigid LED floods cut into lower rear bumper, Phantom LED mounted to rear of rack on the top, separate switch in cab
- LED's cut into hatch lifting hand holds, for exterior rear lighting when hatch is lifted
- The famous @Antman cup holder mod cut into rear bumper (adds $2000 to asking price)
- RCI Aluminum Skids, and A arm aluminum skids as well
- Custom made drawer 2 drawer system in the back, mounted to the pull out tray
- The rear of the truck features 2 separate refrigerator circuits, and dual USB ports on either side
- Weather proof 12v fused outlets on each front fender, which reaches the GoPro mount on the front bumper
- Prodigy II brake controller
- Remote Start (NOT Toyota!)
- Always ran 265/70/17 Bridgestone Revo II's A/T, current tires have 35,000 miles on them Load Range E Comes with full size matching spare and matching TE rim

Probably forgetting a few things, but all in all this has been a commuter vehicle all it's life, with about a 90 mile a day round trip. Brakes replaced about 75,000 I believe. There's a few light scratches and some light nicks, and a couple scuffs on the wheels. This is a non-KDSS truck. Everything works as it should.

Selling price $22,900

Some pictures...

Thanks for looking, PM with any questions, I'll supply cell

Last edited:

Titanpat57

Expedition Leader
Sunday Bump

I just set up a Google drive folder of some more interior and exterior (underneath) shots...pm me an email and I'll add you to view it.

Thanks for looking

lordnumberzero

When you say south eastern NY, where we talking? I'm in NYC with some land near Port Jervis.

Also curious if you think this would run a taller tire than you currently have on the truck.

THANKS!

Titanpat57

Expedition Leader
Hi,

I'm in Beacon, NY(about 30 miles east of PJ). You can run 275's with probably adjusting the fender liners, if you want to run 33's (285) you'd have to do a front body mount chop and fender liners. I bought the finished steel plates to do it, but never changed them over. Lots of info on T4R.org....pretty easy to do.

Last edited:

Bhos

Adventurer
Titanpat's truck is meticulously maintained and his attention to detail on the build is amazing. This truck is a great way to get into a 5th Gen 4Runner that you can drive for years!

Titanpat57

Expedition Leader
Thank you Sir...much appreciated!

It was fun researching trough the whole build...looking forward to a clean slate with the new truck. Actually started a spread sheet this time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78