2011 Nissan Titan Pro-4x

Mako1114

Adventurer
Bumping this thread. Truck now has 65,000 miles and asking $25,000.00. Note that I have installed a newer topper that is much nicer than the old unit and I have also replaced the LED lightbar with a set of WARN 8" HIDs which are awesome. I removed the traction bars as they made some clunking noises which is a common complaint, however I still have them and they will convey. I also replaced the Terra Grappler Tires with the new BFG All-Terrain KO2s in 35" x 12.50-18s and they are a much better all around tire. I had the 60,000 mile service done on-time at my local Nissan dealer and can provide all service records since day one. Note there are a few more scratches and dings based on the trucks age but still in great shape. New pics to follow.

Cheers

Last edited:

kbenton

Bumping this thread. Truck now has 65,000 miles and asking $25,000.00. Note that I have installed a newer topper that is much nicer than the old unit and I have also replaced the LED lightbar with a set of WARN 8" HIDs which are awesome. I removed the traction bars as they made some clunking noises which is a common complaint, however I still have them and they will convey. I also replaced the Terra Grappler Tires with the new BFG All-Terrain KO2s in 35" x 12.50-18s and they are a much better all around tire. I had the 60,000 mile service done on-time at my local Nissan dealer and can provide all service records since day one. Note there are a few more scratches and dings based on the trucks age but still in great shape. New pics to follow.

Cheers

Nice truck. Where do u live. I'm in Lubbock Texas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

longball

I was in the market for a truck, then bought one, now I don't like the new one so I am looking again. Is this truck still for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12