2011 Tundra Front Bumper

poopypants

Hi all, been a while since I posted.

I am ready to put a front bumper and winch on my 2011. I was planning on getting the Smittybilt M1, but they have discontinued bumpers for the 2nd gen.

I wheel mostly on sand roads and through mudholes, and through some area that have low cut stumps. No real rocky areas around me.

I am looking for a bumper that can handle a 12,000 lb winch, and doesn't stick out a foot in front of the grille.

I'm not looking to spend $2k or more on just the bumper.

Does anyone have experience with Paramount or some of the other brands in that price range? I might even consider a hidden winch mount if that makes more sense.

TIA.

This is the Ironman Raid for the 14-21 Tundra. Bolts right up. Super strong. Has a 13500 winch mounted inside. On sale for $1200 with free shipping!

Attachments

• IMG_5288.jpeg
    IMG_5288.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 16

beef tits

ARB is the only solid choice IMO. Had one on my ‘10 Tundra and it was a beefcake. Rated to 15k lbs if I recall, and they have better frame reinforcement than any other bumper manufacturer.

AggieOE

Trying to escape the city
ARB is the only solid choice IMO. Had one on my ‘10 Tundra and it was a beefcake. Rated to 15k lbs if I recall, and they have better frame reinforcement than any other bumper manufacturer.
Just googled ARB Tundra.... and I agree! This looks great!
arb-3415010-toyota-tundra-2007-2013-deluxe-front-bumper-winch-ready-with-grille-guard-black-powder-coat-finish-2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior