2015 Jeep Wrangler JKU Rubicon Hardrock; Ursa Minor J30 Camper Top, GooseGear, 37s, etc

JRLTX

She looks as good now as when I last her leaving my driveway with Dan and Jenny. Good luck with the sale, she is a treasure.

sabjku

Observer
I really can't believe this hasn't sold. You can not find a better travel/off-road capable rig than how this JK is built. And the mileage is actually low! The Ursa Minor setup on the JK is THE perfect solo traveler rig, but suitable for two people as well. I know, because I travel in one myself. My 2016 will hit 200k miles this year, so this one has plenty of life left in it!

I really can't believe this hasn't sold. You can not find a better travel/off-road capable rig than how this JK is built. And the mileage is actually low! The Ursa Minor setup on the JK is THE perfect solo traveler rig, but suitable for two people as well. I know, because I travel in one myself. My 2016 will hit 200k miles this year, so this one has plenty of life left in it!
Believe it. 2022 prices were insane and hardly anybody has the free time to hit the road that we had back then. The market is what it is and buyers and sellers often seem miles apart. I'm not singling out this offering, which I think is completely fair, I'm just saying that sellers need to be ready to wait unless they're offering a screaming deal.

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge

Thanks, you and me and many others.
Lots of adventures remaining in this one.

All PM's replied.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior