2016 Rubicon JKU "RhinOverlander" -- Northridge 4x4

Jurfie

Adventurer
Can you run the stock Rubicon shocks with the RK 1.5? I checked their website, but I can't even find the 1.5 package...

I'd love to run stock shocks until I can upgrade to the Fox or Kings. I'm on more of a "upgrade when things need replacing" rather than throw away good parts. At least that way I can justify it to my wife...:D

Northridge4x4

Supporting Sponsor: Northridge4x4
Can you run the stock Rubicon shocks with the RK 1.5? I checked their website, but I can't even find the 1.5 package...

I'd love to run stock shocks until I can upgrade to the Fox or Kings. I'm on more of a "upgrade when things need replacing" rather than throw away good parts. At least that way I can justify it to my wife...:D

You could, but you would honestly would probably want at a minimum shock extensions, even tho they are a 1.5" coil, they are triple rate rock krawler, so they are pretty long. You wouldnt want the shock being the limiting factor.

https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/...wler-1-5-stock-mod-suspension-system-lift-kit

Northridge4x4

Got a chance to play this weekend!

563de6a4f6e4d15692fb6859c31d3af1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Northridge4x4

Some long overdue updates, and a good time to drop some eye candy from EJS last week.

"RhinOverlander" is coming a long way!

Oh, And the ARB JK BP Bypass shocks are incredible..

Dome Plateau

IMG_0071.jpg

Cameo Cliffs

IMG_1688.jpg

IMG_1690.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12