**SOLD** 2017 AT Overland Habitat Trailer (CatDog) ABQ

ruadhrigh

Selling our semi-custom trailer affectionately named CatDog

The trailer was made by AT Overland and is a variation from their Horizon series. From what I understand the trailer was used to demo their toppers. It has most of the same features as the Horizon, but with a Tacoma bed instead of the box.

Standard Features:
- Steel powder coated nose box,
- Two AT Scepter Can Holders
- 19 Gallon roto-mold water tank with 1.25" opening, 1/2" drain plug and manual pump
- Electric Braked Axle Upgrade with 10" drums, includes break-away kit,
- Multi Axis Coupler, 3500 lb., Class II,
- Gloss black Steel wheels , with BF Goodrich MT

Upgrades:
- Meso Customs LED Harness and Bulbs
- TRD Tail Light Housings
- Xtrusion Overland XTR Soft Topper Bed Rack
  • Off-road reinforcement plates
  • Extra cross bars and brackets
  • Stainless steel RTT Brackets
- James Baroud Evasion RTT
- Softopper (Tan)
- AT Overland 10 LB. Propane Cylinder Bracket (no tank included)
- National Luna 52L Fridge
  • Tembo Tusk Fridge Slide
  • Cutting board add-on
- Quick Pitch shower en-suite (hard case)
- Joolca kit
  • Full Hottap kit (pump, hoses, shower head)
  • Mounting bracket & cover
  • Hottap bag
  • Joolca Nomad sink and faucet head
- 12V LED lights
  • Inside canopy
  • On passenger side of bed rack
  • Inside cover of shower
- Diode Dynamics SS1 spot light
- Victron 12-24 15A DC to DC converter
- JE Designs YetiClamp (Goal Zero tie down bracket)

Everything was powered by a GoalZero Yeti 3000x. It was definitely excessive for the power draw but I didn’t want to come up short if we stayed at one spot too long. The GoalZero does not convey with the trailer, I am going to return that to REI. Best for the new owner to purchase their own power bank and have the warranty in their name. I plan to leave the support equipment intact which includes a mounting bracket, and a 12-24v Victron DC to DC converter. Can include GZ Nomad solar panel also.

Trailer is in great shape and tows very well. We towed with a Ford Transit and a Ford SuperDuty. Very capable offroad with the independent suspension, high clearance and articulating hitch. Always tracked behind the tow vehicle on the freeway with no issues. There are some random rivnuts in the Tacoma bed, since it was a demo they must have had a lot of things attached. I also used rivnuts to secure items in the bed. There is some minor body damage to the Tacoma bed, looks like the tailgate rubbed on something installed in the hitch before I got it. The Baroud RTT has oxidization in the clear coat, I've waxed it but it could probably use another coat.

We had a lot of fun in this trailer but it was always going to be a temporary solution while we waited for our Arkto trailer. I don’t have a lot of great pictures right now but let me know if there is something specific you’d like to see and I can add some photos.

Located in Albuquerque, can work out delivery if needed and you live somewhere with good trails.

Asking $8k

Any questions please let me know

Embark.JPG
Jemez.JPG
Stanley.JPG

Last edited:

ruadhrigh

Spring is here, time to get this trailer out on the trails, price updated.

Willing to work with buyer on delivery if needed.

Let me know if there are any other pictures you'd like to see.

ruadhrigh

looking to part out as well, if there is something from the trailer you are interested in let me know and we can work something out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior