2017 Flatbed Capri Camper For Sale **PRICE REDUCED**

Wyo

Observer
Good day all! I had the guys @ Capri Camper, down in TX custom build a Flatbed Camper for me back in 2017. This camper has been the best purchase my Wife and I have ever made. Unfortunately, I have finally had to let my flatbed truck go, and purchased a Dually instead for some other needs. So, it is time to pass the Camper to someone else.

This is a fully loaded, Capri Retreat model with everything they offered back then, with exception of solar. This thing's interior is nicer than any other slide-in I have personally ever been inside. It is super clean, and in great shape.

When it has not been used, it has always been stored in covered storage, and with a trickle charger on the battery during extended periods. The camper is winterized every fall, and have never had a leak. The roof has been re-caulked professionally twice over the years since I purchased it.

To re-build another (non-flatbed) Retreat in today's $ - you are looking at or above 30k, and they will not build any more flatbed campers, so this is extremely rare! I'd love to find a way to keep it, but having to get Jack-Extensions and stuff to work around my new Dually, just isn't interesting to me. Time to try something new!

Selling for $24,500, *NEW PRICE** $22,750 OBO. Located in Jackson, WY.

My flatbed was 7', long (84") and standard width. Any flatbed for a SRW should work, including long-beds.

I am happy to talk anytime if you have questions, just PM me and we can connect on the phone.

Thanks for looking!

Brief Notes:
-Fridge/Freezer
-30 gal water tank
- hot water heater
- outdoor shower
- copper sink
- AC With Heatstrip
- Propane heater
-12v TV
-Copper Sink

Attachments

• T1.jpeg
    T1.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 514
  • T10.jpeg
    T10.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 428
  • T9.jpeg
    T9.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 428
  • T5.jpeg
    T5.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 403
  • T4.jpeg
    T4.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 417
  • T8.jpeg
    T8.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 398
  • T7.jpeg
    T7.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 379
  • T6.jpeg
    T6.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 409
  • T3.jpeg
    T3.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 467
  • T2.jpeg
    T2.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 507
Last edited:

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
If the jack extensions are your only hold up......that’s a $400-dollar solution. I have used them to get around my flatbed with my Outfitter camper for years. Other than that good luck with sale!

Reactions: Wyo

Wyo

Observer
Unfortunately having to get rid of the camper, so would love to sell before winter. It is always stored in covered storage & all maintenance is up to date & ahead of schedule.

Kai_

Have you already sold the truck?
If not and you’re interested in selling as a package. Can you provide details?

Wyo

Observer
Surely someone out there is looking for a flatbed camper! I am open to some trades too, I just no longer have a way to enjoy this bad boy. I'd love to see it go to a new home with many adventures up ahead!

dedicate

Its a good deal. I think the length is problematic for the full size / tray crowd as a lot of us downsize from the factory bd.

Reactions: Wyo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior