2017 KTM 1090 Adventure R

vupointoffroad

Selling my 2017 1090R. This bike is very well maintained and in excellent condition. No problems of any kind I'm just selling due to back injury. Title in hand and comes with all the old parts that have removed with better aftermarket parts. So here is the list! I also apologize in advance because I know I'm going to forget something.

KTM center stand
Black Dog engine skid plate and center stand spacer kit
KTM performance parts Heated Grips
Power Commander by Dynojet
KTM Memory Dongle
Rottweiler Performance Stage 3 Kit with the SAS/Canister delete. Also added both TVS-80-54 Velocity stacks
KTM Power Parts Racing Fuel Cap- so much easier than using the key all the time
Double take Mirror Kit
Garmin Amps Rugged mount
Cycra Ultra Probend CRM Hand Guards
KTM Headlight Protection Cover
Brake and Clutch aluminum orange covers
Altrider Brake Riser kit
Altrider rear luggage rack
Seat Concepts comfort seat
Tusk foot Stand
Altrider Rear Master Cylinder Guard
Altrider Engine Case Cover
Larger aftermarket Pegs
Radiator guard
Wings slip on exhaust

I also have a set of chain/front and rear sprockets/ front and rear MotoZ Tractionator Desert H/T Tires with about 1000 miles on them. The bike currently has the original chain and sprockets with new shinko 40/60 street tires for commuting to work. Much better ride. Also have replaced all coolant with Evans and brake fluid has been flushed. Oil has been changed 5 times and it only has 7k on it. I'm asking 14K and I'm firm at that price. I know some of you will say you can buy a used on for 11/12K but you wont find one as clean and well cared for as mine. Plus the Add Ons are well into the thousands. Have all receipts! If you have any interest and/or would like any pictures please feel free to ask. Thanks for looking Joe (860)490-2545 Wolfman bags NOT included. I will post some detailed photos later!!!

Attachments

• _DSC0272.JPG
    _DSC0272.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 631
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior